No announcement yet.

There is only 2 fights left for the 4 horsemen of this generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I voted that Floyd would beat Manny on points. Manny is really a 140 pounder in my opinion while Floyd is a full sized welterweight. Manny has to many things going on outside of boxing while Floyd gives his boxing 100%. Floyd pointed this out while wishing Manny well after his KO loss to Marquez. If Manny fights again and shows me more I might change my mind. I voted that Marquez would KO Cotto. I really don't think Cotto is as good as the other three and does not belong on their level. I don't think Marquez, really a lightweight, should have to fight Cotto at 150 but even so I still think he would win by KO.

You do know that Manny weighed more for JMM 4 than Floyd did for Victor Ortiz, right? I take it you dont.

Comment

JMM should retire. Who is the last person to retire on top, Lewis?

Cal***gi if you count beating ancient RJJ as being on top.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I voted that Floyd would beat Manny on points. Manny is really a 140 pounder in my opinion while Floyd is a full sized welterweight. Manny has to many things going on outside of boxing while Floyd gives his boxing 100%. Floyd pointed this out while wishing Manny well after his KO loss to Marquez. If Manny fights again and shows me more I might change my mind. I voted that Marquez would KO Cotto. I really don't think Cotto is as good as the other three and does not belong on their level. I don't think Marquez, really a lightweight, should have to fight Cotto at 150 but even so I still think he would win by KO.
        This needs to stop in Floyds last ww fight at 34 with Ortiz he weighed in at 146 and came in the ring at 150

In Mannys last ww fight at 33 he weighed in at 147 and entered the ring at 151

Comment

Mayweather by decision

Cotto by Murder

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
            Hahaha. You're funny. The four horsemen of this generation were Paquiao, Marquez, Morales, and Barrera. Mayweather is the fifth wheel. Cotto? Ha. Aww, man. That's a laugher. I didn't even bother reading your post, by the way.
            So damn biased.

Comment

Lol at the mexicants riding all high because JMM got the KO on Manny, if Cotto destroys him(wich will most likely happend), they will start with the he is too small, a lightweight etc!! lmao!

I just ask a fair question Cotto already fought Pacquiao and Floyd, the same with marquez, they need to size each other up and Manny and Floyd needs to get done, and everybody would had fought everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                This needs to stop in Floyds last ww fight at 34 with Ortiz he weighed in at 146 and came in the ring at 150

In Mannys last ww fight at 33 he weighed in at 147 and entered the ring at 151
                Agreed with *****, Manny and Floyd are the same size and JMM too, maybe 1 pound or 2 smaller, Cotto is like 5 or 6 pounds bigger than this dudes!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Lol at the mexicants riding all high because JMM got the KO on Manny, if Cotto destroys him(wich will most likely happend), they will start with the he is too small, a lightweight etc!! lmao!

I just ask a fair question Cotto already fought Pacquiao and Floyd, the same with marquez, they need to size each other up and Manny and Floyd needs to get done, and everybody would had fought everybody.
                  Cotto is coming off of two decisive losses, he's over the hill and he's basically done. Marquez doesn't belong anywhere near 154 and Cotto sucks and would get TKO'd at 147.

Marquez is not going to fight Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                  X