• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyson fury v hasim rahman on the undercard of mccloskey/khan

strange fight , GO ON TYSON !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by David Haye View Post
      Whats the deal with Macklin he has pulled out again citing contractual obligations or something ... does this mean he is negotiating for a title shot?? if so who's it gonna be? Sturm?
      you were right, it is Sturm. there was an article on this website earlier

Comment

• Mike Perez and Martin Rogan both in prize fighter ... I gotta say I'm excited to see how Perez does ... I've been waiting and waiting for this guy to get going .. he's still only on something like 13 fights grr but I reckon if he comes into this in shape he might ... just might completely rape the competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Haye View Post
          Mike Perez and Martin Rogan both in prize fighter ... I gotta say I'm excited to see how Perez does ... I've been waiting and waiting for this guy to get going .. he's still only on something like 13 fights grr but I reckon if he comes into this in shape he might ... just might completely rape the competition.
          Perez is my pick to win it, thought Rogan wasnt in it any longer though

Comment

• Macklin to face Sturm in Cologne on July 2 ... wouldn't it be awesome if it was on the undercard of Haye v Klit?

Comment

• Frampton v Kiko Martinez for the Euro SBW title set for the paul mccloskey fight undercard in belfast in september.

Happy ****ing days. Huge step up in class for Carl, not sure if he's ready but im loving the fact Barry has stuck him in this fight.

Its been verbally agreed just waiting on the contracts to be signed.

Dont have a link yet, its in todays news letter.

Ill be going to this, Frampton v Kiko should have plenty of fireworks.

Comment

Working...
              X