Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout predicts Lara beats Canelo but judges will screw him. Any comments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout lost to Canelo.

I think Lara is twice the fighter Trout is BUT he needs to win convincingly because if it's a close fight Canelo is taking this decision all the way to the bank.

Comment

If anybody knows its trout, the same bull**** scoring happened to him. Canelo will get schooled for all of us to see though regardless of the judges.

Comment

Trout's bitter that Canelo beat him, so obviously he's going to pick Lara.

He's wrong, though. Canelo will beat the piss out of Lara and within the blink of an eye Lara will go from the Michael Myers of the 154lbs division to the Mike Myers of the 154lbs division.

Then Canelo will be "ducking" somebody else.

Martinez or Cotto, most likely.

Comment

It'll happen. Lara is going to box Canelos ears off and still get robbed. The Canelo Cartel is real

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            It'll happen. Lara is going to box Canelos ears off and still get robbed. The Canelo Cartel is real
            lol cmon bro you gotta be kidding me you don't think canelo lost to trout do you? it was a close clear win

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              Trout's bitter that Canelo beat him, so obviously he's going to pick Lara.

He's wrong, though. Canelo will beat the piss out of Lara and within the blink of an eye Lara will go from the Michael Myers of the 154lbs division to the Mike Myers of the 154lbs division.

Then Canelo will be "ducking" somebody else.

Martinez or Cotto, most likely.
              lol "ooohhh behaaaavee"

Comment

obviously very possible, lara is good enough to be a threat to anyone and regardless of what happens in the ring the money is obviously with canelo. he is the cash cow and lara is nothing but a potential spoiler, so it wouldnt surprise me at all if he got robbed. also wouldnt surprise me if he got the better of canelo because like i said earlie he is just too good to count out against anyone.

i think canelo will win the fight fair and square though, close to a 50/50 fight but i give him a close but clear edge going in. closer now after hearing trout weigh in on it though, he and lara really had beef going into their fight too so he didnt choose him based on who he likes personally.

Comment

If Lara is the real deal then why not he just KTFO Canelo?

Comment

Of course he'll get screwed over. Judges and managers with influence know who the sports cash cows are. You have to soundly beat up or knockout Mayweather, Pacquiao, and canelo. Close fights always go to the name and cash. I'm not saying it right either...it sucks that it is this way however.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                      lol cmon bro you gotta be kidding me you don't think canelo lost to trout do you? it was a close clear win
                      It was a very close fight and styles make fights. Lara is a superior version of Trout.

Open scoring ruined Trout Canelo IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X