Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Broner will comeback stronger from this defeat..or did this end him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Broner will comeback stronger from this defeat..or did this end him?

Truth be told the kid let the hype go to his head...he wanted to emulate Floyds flashy life style and trash talking but should have been trying to emulate his dedication and hunger...watching him blow up between fights and making sex tapes was depressing to watch. I believed in him and still think he can be great with the proper focus and dedication...but do you think he will prosper or will he end up being another Berto?

I think he will get better, this shows him he needs more focus and less playing around with serious opponents

Comment

Do you think youll ever pay the epoints you owe???

Comment

I want him to find his own identity and let his hands go more. He's an excellent offensive fighter and is at his best when he's backing his opponents up.

If he does that I think he can be a force.

Comment

He's going to get worse then KOd. Adrien Berto.

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, he was just a hyped up kid that's not really all that. Yeah, he's a "good" fighter, but he's not what you wanted him to be.

Comment

He will be fine at 135 above that he has issues. flat footed, low work rate, no power...

he should probably go fight in those BKB tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                He's going to get worse then KOd. Adrien Berto.

the 2 ABs should fight...i wanna know what it feels like to root for Berto

Comment

Hard to say yes from what we saw Saturday. He's to stubborn and immature to change IMO. If he somehow matures I don't see why not if he throws away all that little bro persona and actually develops his own style which should be more offensive minded than anything. That whole you can't hit me ***** while shaking his head should be thrown out of his fight plan because he can and will be hit in future fights as was evident before. Offensively he's talented so he has to let his hands go and I'll say it again drop that little bro persona .

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    Truth be told the kid let the hype go to his head...he wanted to emulate Floyds flashy life style and trash talking but should have been trying to emulate his dedication and hunger...watching him blow up between fights and making sex tapes was depressing to watch. I believed in him and still think he can be great with the proper focus and dedication...but do you think he will prosper or will he end up being another Berto?

Worse than Berto, he's gonna end up like Ricky Hatton was after the Pac loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X