Lebron married an ugly girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    he surely cheats.
    come on man. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm sure Lebron understands his responsibilities to all the kids. Why are you automatically judging him?

Can't a guy just be with the girl he loves, even if she doesn't look as good as when they were young?
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-18-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

shes not that ugly...

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        I bet Led Wouldn't say that to Lebron's face.
        Why can't I? Bring Lebron to my face I'll slap and tell him that his wife is ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Why can't I? Bring Lebron to my face I'll slap and tell him that his wife is ugly.
          Lmao come on led. You don't insult a man's wife to his face unless you want to get beat down. And i'm pretty sure Lebron would put you in a coma.

He'll probably have his lawyer work something out and not get charged with anything. Since you initiated the slap, you would go to jail.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-18-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            Lmao come on led. You don't insult a man's wife to his face unless you want to get beat down. And i'm pretty sure Lebron would put you in a coma.
            Just bring him here.

Comment

I don't think she's that ugly and maybe she has a good heart. You would have to be pretty shallow to marry a girl for just looks anyways.

Comment

Pretty sure it's been mentioned that they're high school sweethearts.

She's not near as ugly as you're making her sound either.

Comment

she isnt ugly at all, anyone can take a few bad pictures though. she isnt the bombshell you would expect someone like LBJ to be with but she is far from ugly. just a regular girl which i think is exactly what he is into. they are high school sweethearts and from what ive seen of her she seems very bright, kindhearted and devoted to him.

i always respected him more for being smart enough to marry a girl thats really wifey material and not one of the plastic gold diggers you will find all over south beach.

Comment

This a cute girl. Has a very pretty smile. Look at Denzels wife shes no bombshell but love is love. You kids need to stop watching all that TV and reality shows. Those ho's you dont wife. You little boys looking for trophies to impress people are going to wish you had a girl that cooks, cleans and holds you down.

Comment

I'm glad to see a few posters say what I was thinking as I read through this thread. I don't think she's that ugly, she's not amazing but she's decent. I found a slightly better pic.

Comment

Working...
                      X