Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go see the worlds end instead

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      The Justice League movie is coming out. Batman and Superman joined by Wonder Woman, the Green Lantern. And Aquaman. And the Flash. And the Martian Manhunter. Yeah, it's not going to be shit.
      Don't forget Knightwing. But JL's not going to be for at least 3-4 more years.

The Fact remains Green Latern DID suck ass

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
        Don't forget Knightwing. But JL's not going to be for at least 3-4 more years.

The Fact remains Green Latern DID suck ass
        Aren't they going to start from scratch. As in they will cast the superheros for the JL movie THEN do seperate films with them?

Comment

Not better than the Avengers, but better than Captain America and the first Hulk. It's worth the price of admission mostly because of the special effects and cinematography.

Comment

Some parts of the film really drag on but it's alright

Comment

Hell yes. By far the best superman movie ever made

9/10

Comment

Definitely worth seeing, but it doesn't HAVE to be 3D. I liked the movie a lot.

Comment

I saw it Saturday. Ticket was only 6 bucks so yeah, it was well worth the price. It was pretty good. I'd see it again.

Comment

Went to the late late screening. It was dead in there, only about 10 people. Only went because i was bored.
                    It was worth it just to get out of the house. Fun in places, but i felt it could have been much more. And i prefer the old Superman 2.

Decent and enjoyable and kinda cool action in places.

Comment

I think it was slammin!! I don't see why some complain about the cg used. Superman is one the the comic worlds most powerful hero's. The movie absolutely demonstrated that power.

Lets be honest, if Superman were to fight a villain with anywhere near his strength, they would be wrecking cities. The movie showed this power and those of his rivals perfectly. I loved it!!

Comment

Working...
                      X