No announcement yet.

Did Barrack Obama bring "change"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badblood View Post
    If badblood was president I would give Iran, China, Russia, North Korea, Libya, Egypt and Zimbabwe Red K.
    if i was president of the U.S, l;ol, i woul;d automatically hand the super bowl trophy to the oakl;and raiders, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      we know that but at the end of the day, lol, the president coulda just worked his way around things and somehow could have gotten things passed, lol;, look at all the evil bush did for his own gain, lol;, he didnt give a **** of being overturned or what people thought about his crazy policies, l;ol;, obama just didnt do enough or he coulda tried harder, lol;, he did not, now its time for america to move on or we might aswel;l call obama the king instead of president
      ppl forget democrats voted en masse with bush policies.

then years later they ***** about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        ppl forget democrats voted en masse with bush policies.

then years later they ***** about it.
        i also remember that bush famil;y l;ed stupid peopl;e to a war on terror. bush family helped fund osama, l;ol;, we had a terrorist for president fol;lowed by president who was a puppet that only seemed to be seen at chicago sporting events, l;ol;, i guess he tried, lol;, he tried he tried he tried, you can say that all you want but it doest matter cause he didnt deliver what was promised, l;ol;, if he del;ivered, l;ol;, peopl;e might be happy to want to somehow keep him on again

Comment

i also remember that bush famil;y l;ed stupid peopl;e to a war on terror. bush family helped fund osama, l;ol;, we had a terrorist for president fol;lowed by president who was a puppet that only seemed to be seen at chicago sporting events, l;ol;, i guess he tried, lol;, he tried he tried he tried, you can say that all you want but it doest matter cause he didnt deliver what was promised, l;ol;, if he del;ivered, l;ol;, peopl;e might be happy to want to somehow keep him on again
          I'm not going to lie this might be the most semi colons I've ever seen used in a single paragraph.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            I'm not going to lie this might be the most semi colons I've ever seen used in a single paragraph.
            my keyboard got ****ed by gl;ue in between the l;etter and the semicol;umn now those two appear togeter when i type the l;etter L;

Comment

america helping bin laden is bs tbh

bin laden and his ilk was minor factors in afghanistan

a lot of the religious wackos moved in at the end when soviets were pretty much close to withdrawing and america was dialing down aid to the mujahideen.

it's sad that ppl confuse most of the afghan mujahideen from the 80's with taliban and al qaeda

Comment

america helping bin laden is bs tbh

bin laden and his ilk was minor factors in afghanistan

a lot of the religious wackos moved in at the end when soviets were pretty much close to withdrawing and america was dialing down aid to the mujahideen.

it's sad that ppl confuse most of the afghan mujahideen from the 80's with taliban and al qaeda
                i dont care about that anymore so even if it is or isnt true, peopl;e wil;l; bel;ieve whatever popl;e want to choose to believe, my point is just that we need a change, the same way we needed a change for bush is what we need from obama, ;lol;, i dont hate obama but i dont want to see him as president any l;onger al;so
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 10-26-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

i dont care about that anymore so even if it is or isnt true, peopl;e wil;l; bel;ieve whatever popl;e want to choose to believe, my point is just that we need a change, the same way we needed a change for bush is what we need from obama, ;lol;, i dont hate obama but i dont want to see him as president any l;onger al;so
                  it's ok. no need to let truth get in the way of a sensational story.

all bin laden did during the war in afghanistan was build bases to train in pakistan.

arab media likes to portray him as doing more so as to pump up his hero status.

western media hypes up his supposed cia connection to make a sensational story out of it.

the guy just had his construction company build a few bases. not even in afghanistan where the war was but pakistan.

Comment

it's ok. no need to let truth get in the way of a sensational story.

all bin laden did during the war in afghanistan was build bases to train in pakistan.

arab media likes to portray him as doing more so as to pump up his hero status.

western media hypes up his supposed cia connection to make a sensational story out of it.

the guy just had his construction company build a few bases. not even in afghanistan where the war was but pakistan.
                    yeah , l;ike i said youl;l see it your way , ill; see it my way, we stil;l; need i change , l;ol;, you might disagree, l;ol;, you might not, lol;, its just a matter of argument and how you spin the argument, l;ol;, its l;ike when im on the thunderdome spinning peoples words against them, you have to do the same to me, thats a fact, now you wil;l spin it, this wil;l go on forever until; somebody says something completel;y out of point, l;ol;, then the joking begins onto you on my part, l;ol;, you might do the same??? but i aint sure if you like to get into peopl;es heads though

Comment

If i were president i would have a National Chicken Day in honor of Floyd!

Comment

Working...
                      X