Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali, Leonard, Whitaker, Jones, and Mayweather: Who you got???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked mayweather for the following reasons

1. Ali, great HW but overrated. Not p4p material. Picked on cruiserweights.
    2. SRL, struggled with floyd's father and JR is 100x better than sr. PBF by UD
    3. Whitaker. Too small, too weak. Roger was never really good. Floyd by UD
    4. RJJ, great fighter great person great entertainer great athlete, look into his resume and he's overrated as well. Floyd by UD @ 154 (yes roy fought that low)

Comment

Well it is not hard for me. All I have to do is watch the old tapes and see that none of them Besides Roy is as fast as floyd. And Roy was a great boxer but he was not the greatest (not better than floyd). He was the fastest and the most athletic. Ali could take a **** load of punches and then put together an arsenal of punches to get you outta there.
      Pea was an excellent boxer hands down but not accurate as he was always ducking and dodging.

Floyd takes it hands down. There will probably be others to come but up to now he's the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

4. RJJ, great fighter great person great entertainer great athlete, look into his resume and he's overrated as well. Floyd by UD @ 154 (yes roy fought that low)
        Even if you were ignore their resumes, Floyd only has better fighting attributes than Whitaker. Floyd is skilled and was a heavy hitter at lightweight and could ko Whitaker. Ali has better intangibles and was pretty skilled in his prime. SRL would have the speed and power advantage and would school Mayweather. Prime Roy was a beast at 154 would ko Floyd.

Skills and intangible attributes without regard for resume
        1. RJJ
        2. SRL
        3. Ali
        4. Floyd
        5. Whitaker

Comment

Ali
          Jones
          Leonard
          Mayweather
          Whitaker

Comment

I bet the majority of the 13 that picked Mayweather are either under twenty or new to boxing.

Seriously??

Comment

Strange but the Ring magazine has about six guys ranked all time over all these guys except Ali. Funny how these people haven't heard about Sugar Ray Robinson.

Oh woe is the state of the supposed boxing fans in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

are you kidding me with this ****, or are you trying to gets responses (god job if the last is true).

Anyways i have

1.-SRL
                2.-Ali
                3.-Roy jones
                4.-Sweet pea
                5.-Floyd

Comment

Guess they were right.

Kids say the dumbest things.

Comment

Roy....the GOAT in my book
                    Ali