No announcement yet.

James Toney: "Victoria next time come with a Puerto Rican flag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    Actually whites invented Aids.And if it wasn`t for the Africans you border hoppers would not have any Advance civilization.
    You should thank the Whites youre even breathing. Whites invented Aids? Wrong! You filthy animals were having sex with Monkeys and that's how you "invented" aids. Thank my people youre even using a computer.

Geez, you kneegrows are something else. If you want someone to blame... Blame your so called brothers for selling your nappy headed asses to Whites. Got it, Tyrone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
      Those "invaders" created the only worthwhile civilizations in Africa. I guess if you count SLAVE labor, blacks "built" the pyramids while the arabs sat in the shade being fed grapes and giving out instructions.

Without arab or greek influence, this is what Africa amounts to

first of all you clown Blacks created the Egyptian civilization before those sand dwellers and cave dwellers came to Africa.Arabs invaded Egypt in 6th or 7th century ad idiot.Egypt was created thousands of years before.

and guess what even white Greek historians admitted that blacks created Egyptian civiliaztion and that the white greeks copied from the Africans.

I love it how white Historians ignore Herodutos Homer,Pythagoras, Cicly diodorus,Coun constantine devolney and numerous Greek and other European historians who described in their writing what the real Egyptians looked like.Later White historians try to count the invaders and Foreigners as Egyptians lol.

Your ancestors was nothing but cavedwellers civilized by the Africans.

And Egypt was not the only advance Ancient Civilization in Africa stupid ,Other ones are Sudan,Ethiopia,Mali,Ghana,the Congo,Zimbabwe,Nigeria and many others were advance civilizations before the invaders came in and destroyed it.

And i did`nt even mention the Civilizations built outside of Africa.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
        The truth might set them free...
        lol James Toney is not African

Comment

first of all you clown Blacks created the Egyptian civilization before those sand dwellers and cave dwellers came to Africa.Arabs invaded Egypt in 6th or 7th century ad idiot.Egypt was created thousands of years before.

and guess what even white Greek historians admitted that blacks created Egyptian civiliaztion and that the white greeks copied from the Africans.

I love it how white Historians ignore Herodutos Homer,Pythagoras, Cicly diodorus,Coun constantine devolney and numerous Greek and other European historians who described in their writing what the real Egyptians looked like.Later White historians try to count the invaders and Foreigners as Egyptians lol.

And Egypt was not the only advance Ancient Civilization in Africa stupid ,Other ones are Sudan,Ethiopia,Mali,Ghana,the Congo,Zimbabwe,Nigeria and many others were advance civilizations before the invaders came in and destroyed it.

Son, there is NO evidence in your people today that would suggest they can do anything but dunk. Even Obama can't roll without his teleprompter. Affirmative action does not make for good presidents. Never again.

Look man... just be proud that you excel in sports and leave it at that. DOn't bring pyramids and sht into the equation cause nobody but men in robes and funny hats is buying that sht. We cool?

Comment

Spare me the 125st streetcorner yelling nonsense negro knowlegde/fantasy bs. That "we are the real jews" **** is dumb as fck. You are AFRICANS... NOT at ALL like the people from Egypt (same continent) who did big things. You built huts with elephant ****... they built pyramids. STOP lying to yourself....Seriously.

All that black market street corner DVD sht is BS designed to make you feel good designed to make you come back and buy part II..

Son... You're black.
            puerto ricans arent even a race of people..and you like to talk about the *******s but atleast they had a civilization in the yucatan....ricans are worthless lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
              What history did we steal? What did you accomplish without the help of the western world?
              You people stole Egypt,Sumeria,Tried to claim Hannibal Barca was white,tried to claim the Khoisan of Africa is a sub-white race,Tried to clam Ethiopia as a white civilization and many others.

Comment

Bwah... troll bait will not be tolerated.

2 piece special comin your way too. Bap! Bap !
                What can you possibly say about me? What? I've owned your ass already that you disappear. All I have to say is "Welfare and Bombs" and your old ass is gone. Comprendo Jose?

Comment

This was egypt when the arabs found it

The Africans could not invent anything without the help of arabs and greeks. It's a fact. Look at sub-saharan Africa it's a wasteland. You needed the white man to hold your hand and show you how to build and you STILL ****ed it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by FistOfTyson View Post
                    puerto ricans arent even a race of people..and you like to talk about the *******s but atleast they had a civilization in the yucatan....ricans are worthless lmao
                    The Rican's are just sour graping cause everyone is making them their b!tch.
                    Rican Boxing < Everyone Else

Comment

• Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
                      You should thank the Whites youre even breathing. Whites invented Aids? Wrong! You filthy animals were having sex with Monkeys and that's how you "invented" aids. Thank my people youre even using a computer.

Geez, you kneegrows are something else. If you want someone to blame... Blame your so called brothers for selling your nappy headed asses to Whites. Got it, Tyrone?
                      You know its funny you even have white scientist like Robert Strecker who studied the disease and admitted it was created in a lab.He tried to go on Oprah and radio shows to talk about it and show them evidence and they did not want to let him on.Cause they did not want to let it out

A guy name Boyd graves he got his hands on the documents proving that it was created by white scientist as an act of Genocide.Other scientist looked at it and they even confirmed it.Boyd graves is dead now and there`s no doubt in my mind he was killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X