Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 8 year old nephew is in a relatationship (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] My 8 year old nephew is in a relatationship (lol)

should I be worried?

The damn kid just got out of kindergarden 1½ years ago. My sister started moving to a bad neighborhood cuz of money issues and her kid have since started to talk back to them.. sits around and plays freaking Madden 11 and is now in a relationship he've confirmed on his Facebook. The girl he's with is a couple of years older and wears make up on some of her pictures. He's real casual about it, not at all as you would expect a kid 8 years old to handle any of it.

Had he been a few years older I would've high fived the kid but he's starting to do stuff I would do and I'm 21..

He got an older brother on 11 who's more kid like with playing pokemon and watches kid shows etc..

Should I be worried?
    Last edited by Grand Champ; 12-09-2010, 02:52 PM.

Damn he is gonna get laid before Wazaa and G dog.

Comment

give the boy 2 or 3 more years and he'll be much more hung then you.

i doubt it'll be anything serious, probably gunna tell her to fu*k off in a week or two

for sure hes gunna be a pimp when he grows up no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        should I be worried?

The damn kid just got out of kindergarden 1½ years ago. My sister started moving to a bad neighborhood cuz of money issues and her kid have since started to talk back to them.. sits around and plays freaking Madden 11 and is now in a relationship he've confirmed on his Facebook. The girl he's with is a couple of years older and wears make up on some of her pictures. He's real casual about it, not at all as you would expect a kid 8 years old to handle any of it.

Had he been a few years older I would've high fived the kid but he's starting to do stuff I would do and I'm 21..

He got an older brother on 11 who's more kid like with playing pokemon and watches kid shows etc..

Should I be worried?

I would be. Kids who grow up to fast or think they know it all tend to get in trouble. This usually doesn't happen till about 12 or 13 so maybe you should put the kid in check.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
          give the boy 2 or 3 more years and he'll be much more hung then you.

i doubt it'll be anything serious, probably gunna tell her to fu*k off in a week or two

for sure hes gunna be a pimp when he grows up no doubt about it.
          lolol, it's the dane gene.

4real though it's weird to see his older brothr going around acting like a kid and then see this little player sitting on his ass playing madden, surfing through FB on his phone and calling his older GF at 8 years old.

He should be a kid while he got the opportunity, have his parents read him a bedtime story or something like that. Plenty of time to get some poon.

Comment

Lads having their first little GF's in grade school is perfectly normal. And even if it wasn't, why be worried? Be proud of him.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I would be. Kids who grow up to fast or think they know it all tend to get in trouble. This usually doesn't happen till about 12 or 13 so maybe you should put the kid in check.
              exactly. His parents support this behavior though, I think they gonna end up having trouble controlling him in 5 years time.. Also they'll be moving in 3 month time so that gonna be breaking his little heart when he have to say goodbye to everything he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                Lads having their first little GF's in grade school is perfectly normal. And even if it wasn't, why be worried? Be proud of him.
                It's the way he's acting. Not like you would expect a little kid to act with it all being very awkward. He calls her on his cellphone when he isn't surfing FB or sitting around playing Madden 11 or Call of duty. Kid is gonna grow up too fast I think.

Comment

At 8, scoring chicks and playing video games is mature. At 28, it's childish. Funny how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    It's the way he's acting. Not like you would expect a little kid to act with it all being very awkward. He calls her on his cellphone when he isn't surfing FB or sitting around playing Madden 11 or Call of duty. Kid is gonna grow up too fast I think.
                    they all grow up too fast now.

my girlfriends nephew is 10 and was watching ****. I thought it was funny. His mother didn't see the funny side.

Comment

Working...
                    X