Collapse
No announcement yet.

toronto blue jays will get to the playoffs in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wish the idiots didnt send Snyder down to Vegas.....he one of my fav players and they treating him like hot garbage. They need to trade or cut him already instead of using him like a pinball. I want him to go to another team and become an All-Star then the useless Jays staff will be like "herpa derp, shoulda listened to all Tdot fans"

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      I just wish the idiots didnt send Snyder down to Vegas.....he one of my fav players and they treating him like hot garbage. They need to trade or cut him already instead of using him like a pinball. I want him to go to another team and become an All-Star then the useless Jays staff will be like "herpa derp, shoulda listened to all Tdot fans"
      The Jays have given Snider multiple chances.

As of now Thames > Snider.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        AA has done an awesome job retooling the organization & snider has been given the starting job several times to start the year & either got hurt or didn't produce. he didn't even produce in las vegas last year where it's a homer friendly ball park. the ball travels great there & is a pitchers nightmare to pitch there. he is also a draft choice from the riccardi regime. he's been past on the depth chart by several other prospects. he got rushed in the old regime. he needed a couple more seasons on the farm. he came up at 20 & clearly was overmatched. he won't be with the jays much longer. he is out of options now. if they call him up again & send him down he will have to clear waivers. i could be wrong about that but i think he has none left. if he doesn't light it up in vegas he could go down as a 1st rd bust. he did show some speed last year though but it's power they were looking for.thames has outplayed him this year & last. i think you are kind of delusional if you think snider will be an all-star. he could end up being another eric hinske & carve out a decent career as a back up corner outfielder. i think he should learn to play 1st base as well. the more positions he can play the better chance he could stick in the majors. jose bautista was a utility IF until he changed his swing & now look at him.he made need a chance elsewhere though. jays don't need him anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X