No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: Nothing About Chavez's Win Impressed Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: Nothing About Chavez's Win Impressed Me

In the near future, WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto will have to decide between two options for a potential opponent on December 3 in Las Vegas. Cotto will either have a grudge rematch with Antonio Margarito or move up to middleweight to challenge Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. for a fourth world title. Cotto was ringside last Saturday at Staples Center in Los Angeles, and watched Chavez defeat Sebastian Zbik to win the title. He wasn't impressed.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Miguel Cotto a MW champion.

Never expected him to ever compete for one let alone have a good shot at winning a one.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Never expected him to ever compete for one let alone have a good shot at winning a one.
        never expected chavez to be handed a free title

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

with the big men like pavlik, williams and taylor moving up or moving on the division is wide open for the smaller men to dominate

panda doesnt expect cotto to defend the title against martinez though...hate to say it but that would be a mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            never expected chavez to be handed a free title
            hahahah truth be told. sooooo obviously bias of everyone in the arena. I never knew landing shots on a guy who eats them was a negative... terrible fight and horrific judging. Travesty to the sport.

the better guy lost WTF?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              with the big men like pavlik, williams and taylor moving up or moving on the division is wide open for the smaller men to dominate

panda doesnt expect cotto to defend the title against martinez though...hate to say it but that would be a mismatch
              Agreed.

But I guess it looks good on resume for the HOF.

Even if it is vs Chavez.

Comment

Cotto is going to vacate the title as soon as he beats Chavez in order to duck Martinez. He's going to use Manny's "too small" excuse a few days before the fight so all his bases are covered.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-07-2011, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Some ****ers asume Cotto will walk right through a much bigger JCC jr.?? LMAO JCC jr. might not be as good as Cotto but he will make it up with his determination to win and heart!!! What has Cotto done above 140 that makes people still believe in him?? WAS it the Close fight with an older MOsely or the much closer fight with Clottey?? OR maybe the ass beatings he got from Margarito and Paquiao??? Wait no it must be the belt he got from a feather fisted and one legged Yuri Foreman.. I got it al wrong it must be the beatin he gave to that top contender and in his prime Ricardo Mayorga!! GTFOH.....

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
                    Some ****ers asume Cotto will walk right through a much bigger JCC jr.?? LMAO JCC jr. might not be as good as Cotto but he will make it up with his determination to win and heart!!! What has Cotto done above 140 that makes people still believe in him?? WAS it the Close fight with an older MOsely or the much closer fight with Clottey?? OR maybe the ass beatings he got from Margarito and Paquiao??? Wait no it must be the belt he got from a feather fisted and one legged Yuri Foreman.. I got it al wrong it must be the beatin he gave to that top contender and in his prime Ricardo Mayorga!! GTFOH.....
                    Yeah you are just a Cotto hater. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X