Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence Crawford would beat Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight needs to happen. Matthysse is vastly outskilled, but he always prefers chasing guys like Crawford, Crawford's defense isn't good enough to avoid him all 12 rounds, and we'll find out about him at 140 for real. Great fight.

Comment

Crawford stops Lucas Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
        Crawford would beat Matthysse easier than Garcia did.
        Well........Garcia didn't beat him easily and that is why he is scared to eternity to face Lucas again.

Crawford would beat Matthysse but it would not be easy.

Comment

Would bet anything Lucas walks straight through him and DULLorme in the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
            Crawford stops Lucas Matthysse.
            Get real ffs. Better still put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

Crawford beats Matthysse. Matthysse couldn't beat Zab Judah and Devon Alexander, fighters Crawford is better than.
              Last edited by Dachozen1; 04-18-2015, 11:41 PM.

Comment

I think Crawford can beat anybody at 140 to be honest. Multi-Dimensional Boxer, I'm watching this dude whip ass multiple ways, either by KO or putting on a boxing clinic. He can counter, he can come forward, he can work inside, he can work outside off of his backfoot so yes Crawford is going to be a PROBLEM for everybody at 140

As for Matthysse, after that War he deserves a long break, probably shouldn't return until the end of the year to let himself recover, those are fights you win but that takes years off of you. So I would love for him to recover after that War and comeback 100% before they do that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dachozen1 View Post
                  Crawford beats Matthysse. Matthysse couldn't beat Zab Judah and Devon Alexander, fighters Crawford is better than.
                  Stop saying this. Judah had his case for winning but that fight was more about Luca's inexperience and gameplan mistake than not being able to beat Judah, and most people had Lucas winning. And he clearly beat Alexander, there's no argument about that.

Comment

And Matthyse went down twice against John Molina Jr.....So what's the point of all this "Well Gamboa had Crawford hurt bull****"....Anyone can go down when hit in the right spot....

I have it a 50/50 fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Dachozen1 View Post
                      You must be a fan of triangles.

Comment

Working...
                      X