No announcement yet.

Any Forced Lefties On Here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Pretty good actually. Have a pinky and thumb can still write but prefer left.
    I am truly glad that you are finding happiness within yourself. Keep on keppin' on bro........ Rockin'

Comment

My Auntie grew up in Sri Lanka and went to a boarding school there. She was left handed and they tied her left hand behind her back in class so she was forced to use her right.

It was quite common in the old days apparently.

Comment

That's the devil's hand!

Comment

I'm a bit different. Normally I'm left handed, I write, eat, brush my teeth and do other dexterous things with my left, however when I have to use strength I'm right handed, I fight southpaw only because my lead hand is a lot stronger, I can punch and kick equally as easy with both but the right is always the stronger, however I can't throw something like a ball with my left. From what I remember I don't think I was forced to do anything with my right.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            I'm naturally left handed but I train my right hand as well.

I can throw, catch and write with my right. You can do anything if you try hard enough. Even something that was at one point impossible.
            Strongly debatable

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              Strongly debatable
              Before I couldnt use "the force" we'll call it that til my patent comes through. Now though, Im levitating objects by waving my left hand at them.

Comment

I had an operation on my right should a couple years ago and for 3 months I had to
                rely on my left hand. Hardest thing BY FAR was wiping my ass with my left hand...by the time I had it figured out my right hand was usable.

At least when I wanked it felt like someone else was doing it....

Comment

Since I broke my wrist 3 years ago and had to wear a cast for a month and a half on my right hand, I now masturbate with my left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Ive had to learn how to be a lefty in the last few years. Anyways its fun. Ive learned to use chopsticks, write in cursive, and handle a hand gun left handed. What about you guys? Any forced left handed stories?
                    the first time firing that hand gun must of been a little nerve wrecking...
                    that's probably the only thing I know how to do with my left otherwise I can't even scratch my ass with it.

Good stuff Phresh!

Comment

It is a ****ing crime to force a left-handed child to use their right hand to do such things as write.

Comment

Working...
                      X