No announcement yet.

Rumor is Showtime forced Garcia to fight Lucas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    I guess you could say that but it seemed like a last resort type thing. He looked like he knew he lost as soon as he got hit.
    He looked that way because the few punches he got hit with in the first round actually rocked him.

Golovkin scored a knockdown in the first round that wasn't counted (Macklin using the ropes to stay up).

Comment

Originally posted by Pr24 View Post
      LMFAOOO yea. Because GBP look at all your post and be like "DAM FerFAL LOLed at a zab II NOOOOO!! now we cant make the fight" LMFAOOO your stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
        Obviously..

Danny was shook, him and his racist scum dad do not want a part of lucas..

Gut feeling is garcia will get "injured" 2 weeks before the fight..
        yep or come in 10 pounds overweight on the scales

Comment

What the f***k did Garcia ever personally do to get the hate he gets? I don't get it.

Comment

Sure they did if they did Thank you show time for giving us the fight we wanted. How dare Garcia actually not be scared of the boogeyman

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
              What the f***k did Garcia ever personally do to get the hate he gets? I don't get it.
              His racist dad...

I actually think he's ok but his dad makes it impossible to like danny..

Fact that danny doesnt say anything against his racist dad and just sits there with a grin on his face whilst his pathetic angel garcia acts like a douche

Comment

His racist dad...

I actually think he's ok but his dad makes it impossible to like danny..

Fact that danny doesnt say anything against his racist dad and just sits there with a grin on his face whilst his pathetic angel garcia acts like a douche
                Do you think him staying silent or laughing means that he agrees with his dad?

Comment

Obviously..

Danny was shook, him and his racist scum dad do not want a part of lucas..

Gut feeling is garcia will get "injured" 2 weeks before the fight..
                  Man stop crying because that lil' rodent does the harlem shake every time he steps up

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                    He's being treated like a star when he's a C level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      He's being treated like a star when he's a C level fighter.
                      If Danny's a C level fighter than so is Matthysse, the dude with 2 lossess against Devon and Zab. And Danny beat Zab so stay mad.

Comment

Working...
                      X