Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr's next fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto is bigger, hits harder and is much more comfortable at the weight and naturally fits the weight, whereas Guerrero is a massively blow up WW and is skinny fat to boot. He's where he is on skill alone and i think he's more skilled then Berto, but his chin hasnt been hit by someone with Bertos power IMO, good match up.

Floyd vs Guerrero sucks and Floyd vs Berto sucks. Both these guys have glaring limitations and nothing that can equalise Mayweather in any department except for possibly Bertos power but Mayweather has a solid chin.....boring

Comment

Guerrero beats Berto. Berto won't keep pace for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        Berto is bigger, hits harder and is much more comfortable at the weight and naturally fits the weight, whereas Guerrero is a massively blow up WW and is skinny fat to boot. He's where he is on skill alone and i think he's more skilled then Berto, but his chin hasnt been hit by someone with Bertos power IMO, good match up.

Floyd vs Guerrero sucks and Floyd vs Berto sucks. Both these guys have glaring limitations and nothing that can equalise Mayweather in any department except for possibly Bertos power but Mayweather has a solid chin.....boring
        So what your saying is that there is no body to compete with Mayweather in his weigh class, and that he needs to fight someone 20 pounds heavier to find competion. Cause everyone from 140 to 147 have glaring limitations and nothing that can equalise Mayweather in any department. He must be the GREATEST! everybody wants him to give up all advantages that GOD gave him at his weight and risk life and limb with Giants. Very ignorant peoople. Why not ask, Canelo to move up and fight Martinez, or Martinez to move up and fight Ward. You haters crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          Guerrero beats Berto. Berto won't keep pace for 12 rounds
          I don't think Guerrero can go 7 rounds with Berto heavy hands against his chin and body.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            I don't think Guerrero can go 7 rounds with Berto heavy hands against his chin and body.
            That's what I thought too with Aydin but Guerrero proved me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              That's what I thought too with Aydin but Guerrero proved me wrong.
              Aydin is not Berto! Berto is a different animal, more like a beast.

Comment

So what your saying is that there is no body to compete with Mayweather in his weigh class, and that he needs to fight someone 20 pounds heavier to find competion. Cause everyone from 140 to 147 have glaring limitations and nothing that can equalise Mayweather in any department. He must be the GREATEST! everybody wants him to give up all advantages that GOD gave him at his weight and risk life and limb with Giants. Very ignorant peoople. Why not ask, Canelo to move up and fight Martinez, or Martinez to move up and fight Ward. You haters crack me up.
                Just fight Pac or Canelo instead, whilst they have limitations too they bring some equalisers

Comment

Aydin is not Berto! Berto is a different animal, more like a beast.
                  berto is better than aydin but he's far from a beast , he just have roids on him ...he beats the weakling guerrero tho...

Comment

Mayweather VS Berto

I believe Berto is gonna stop Robert Guerrero in shocking upset, landing him a big fght with Mayweather. Floyd vs Berto will happen May 5 2012. This will be a very intresting Match up. I could be dreaming but this match up makes since to me. Margarita,Trout,Alverez,and Cotto at 154 is to big for little Mayweather. He needs to stay at 147 or even go back to 140. Mayweather is a very lttle guy. He walks around at 153. Fighting these big guys are to taxing. I'm tired of seeng these big middleweights shrinking down to fight blown up jr welters. Berto vs Mayweather will sell out, if Berto beats up and then puts Guerrero to sleep with one of those uppercuts.

GET READY!!!
                    Berrto is a hype job and will lose

Comment

I would laugh if he fought Berto. He talks about his little crusade to end drug cheats in boxing then fights one?

how pathetic would that be>?

Comment

Working...
                      X