Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant believe I decided to stay home for this ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, ye me 2 , i was gunna have hot sex with this real sexc *****, and then go clubbin, and after party and ****. but this was more important.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      i canceled a date with this hot boy from my school , just to here the announcment . but alas mayweather is a king
      Fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
        stfu your 50 and fat....

Comment

Why the fuk would u do that? Do you not have internet on your phone??

Comment

If my common sense is OK and I'm not crazy, its obvious that they will announce the deal is on that we have a fight. Its pretty clear isn't it? They are not going to wait at mid night yes to say the fight is off and they cant announce another opponent for Pacquiao either because they after a Floyd declination they have to sit down to ultimately choose the other opponent between Margo and Cotto.

Comment

i canceled a date with this hot girl from my school , just to here the announcment . but alas mayweather is a coward
              You could at least use that time to brush up on your Photoshop skills.

Comment

i canceled a date with this hot girl from my school , just to here the announcment . but alas mayweather is a coward
                Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                lol, ye me 2 , i was gunna have hot sex with this real sexc *****, and then go clubbin, and after party and ****. but this was more important.

Comment

Yo, go to the Parlor or Lucky Strike tomorrow night. I got tix to see Bobby Lee's show so I'll be up there all day.

Comment

I turned down a date with Jessica Simpson to watch this conference........................................ .... for real.

Comment

I had a VIP pass for every club in Vegas for tonight only. I passed for the deadline.

Comment

Working...
                      X