Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone stop the ROID talk about PACMAN please!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine by me, i'll put his cheating ways to the side for a while. I'd rather talk about how he's a 2 timing husband and a deadbeat dad who claims to be a role model for kids across the globe but disrespected the vows he took with his wife Jinkee and crushed his whole family (specifically his wife and kids) and let his whole country down by sleeping around with some chick he met on a movie set. That seems to be the hot topic right now anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      Fine by me, i'll put his cheating ways to the side for a while. I'd rather talk about how he's a 2 timing husband and a deadbeat dad who claims to be a role model for kids across the globe but disrespected the vows he took with his wife Jinkee and crushed his whole family (specifically his wife and kids) and let his whole country down by sleeping around with some chick he met on a movie set. That seems to be the hot topic right now anyways.
      Homey you don't know his situation my man. He is human and gave into temptation if those accusations are true. He wouldnt be the first guy to not turn down some p#ssy that was thrown inhis face my boy. lets talk about his fighting skills and the fact he just beat one of the guys that was on top of the WW division. He beat a BIGGER man than he. He not only defeated him but he gave him a good old fashion a@s whoopin and sold about damn near close to 1.5 - 2mil PPVS while doing it. The fact that the stadium was packed and from the first bell to the last he was throwing combo's and darting in and out keeping the crowd on it's toes.

Lets talk about the fact that Cotto put up a fight but was over matched. The man has fought everyone there is to fight in the WW division. he fights BIGGER men like Mosely and Margarito. he fights TOP competition like Pacquiao and Clottey. He does not run away from the bargaining table whining about and pricing himself out. He has class and heart some things that few posses much less have both qualities. I don't want to talk about a guy cheating on his wife or accusations of steriods when for all we know half of the sporting world is on some sort of supplement or steriod whether it be legal or illegal. I want to talk about facts things that happened and that we witnessed. Honestly the problem with some fight fans is they dwell on what might happen and they don't appreciate what they witnessed with their own eyes. Whether or not you like love or hate PACMAN he just created history in front of the world by defeating a TOP WELTER WIEGHT in Miguel Cotto. He took his 7th World title and stopped the third Champion he faced be either TKO or KO. Lets talk about that and what we do know and what we can say my friend....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
        Homey you don't know his situation my man. He is human and gave into temptation if those accusations are true. He wouldnt be the first guy to not turn down some p#ssy that was thrown inhis face my boy. lets talk about his fighting skills and the fact he just beat one of the guys that was on top of the WW division. He beat a BIGGER man than he. He not only defeated him but he gave him a good old fashion a@s whoopin and sold about damn near close to 1.5 - 2mil PPVS while doing it. The fact that the stadium was packed and from the first bell to the last he was throwing combo's and darting in and out keeping the crowd on it's toes.

Lets talk about the fact that Cotto put up a fight but was over matched. The man has fought everyone there is to fight in the WW division. he fights BIGGER men like Mosely and Margarito. he fights TOP competition like Pacquiao and Clottey. He does not run away from the bargaining table whining about and pricing himself out. He has class and heart some things that few posses much less have both qualities. I don't want to talk about a guy cheating on his wife or accusations of steriods when for all we know half of the sporting world is on some sort of supplement or steriod whether it be legal or illegal. I want to talk about facts things that happened and that we witnessed. Honestly the problem with some fight fans is they dwell on what might happen and they don't appreciate what they witnessed with their own eyes. Whether or not you like love or hate PACMAN he just created history in front of the world by defeating a TOP WELTER WIEGHT in Miguel Cotto. He took his 7th World title and stopped the third Champion he faced be either TKO or KO. Lets talk about that and what we do know and what we can say my friend....Lefty
        you type some real talk and everyone STFU!....I guess I still got it homey....Lefty

Comment

Aynone want to comment on my last post? I see mroe ROIDS talk about PACMAN so I figured I would bring this thread back....Lefty

Comment

Manny walks around about at 150lbs tops if that maybe 148 or so
            Little higher than that. 152-155 sounds about right.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Let the *****s cry about it.
              I enjoy it.
              It shows they know Pac>PBF.
              They can't argue for PBF based on res.
              They're reduced to minimizing Pac.
              Or talking about PPV #s and ****.
              Pac owns the *****s.

True Story

Comment

I think it's ****ing ******ed, not only the punk ass bitches that claim he was on roids...or the ones that claim that manny weightdrained Miguel.

People gotta stop being such bitches in here sometimes.

Comment

It's the Floyd Mayweather Fans.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
                    I think it's ****ing ******ed, not only the punk ass bitches that claim he was on roids...or the ones that claim that manny weightdrained Miguel.

People gotta stop being such bitches in here sometimes.
                    Cotto never complained about the weight. he did what he needed to do to prepare he was just outgunned with the speed of PAC. We hav no proof of PAC taking any steroids so it is silly to diminish his accomplishments. I will go on record as saying PAC has done more for boxing in the last few years than Floyd and he has the better resume at WW with wins over Oscar and Cotto. With that being said I still think FMJ is going to get the W even though I am routing for PAC....Lefty

Comment

Working...
                    X