No announcement yet.

The average IQ in each country...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    No wonder this lounge is full of "yo... shud I tap a ho or lick a car battery?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      America is filled with stupid people that reproduce at a higher rate than smart people..

i would say for every 100 million, there is about only 10 million that are not stupid
      I think you're giving America too much credit

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
        I just drove from CA to IA and back, and had to drive through Nebraska twice. What a ****ing drab place. Most interesting thing I saw was like 10 dead deer in Omaha. Weird.

Colorado has plenty of good stuff. Probably overall the most interesting state I drove through.
        What are you doing driving thousands of miles to another state? Have you got airplanes in America?

Comment

Hong Kong is a special admin region in China, thus not a country. -US of A
          Last edited by Unknown Champ; 07-02-2015, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Doesn't surprise me. I did read an article one time that said our smartest are still high up there with other countries smartest people, but damn we really do have some STUPID ****ing people. I mean half the damn country believes Obama is a muslim who was born in Africa.......need I say more???
            And you believe that the unemployment number is really low and Leftist economic policies in general....so lets call it even.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Bourgeoisie View Post
              And you believe that the unemployment number is really low and Leftist economic policies in general....so lets call it even.

Comment

Let's see these numbers after the mass flooding of "refugees" is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  Let's see these numbers after the mass flooding of "refugees" is over.
                  You guys will still be thick as shit

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    r

25. Canada - 97.

To be fair the average is dragged down in Canada by a large First Nations population that is plagued with all sorts of social problems with all sorts of causes.

Oh and people on Vancouver nudist beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      To be fair the average is dragged down in Canada by a large First Nations population that is plagued with all sorts of social problems with all sorts of causes.

Oh and people on Vancouver nudist beaches.
                      You stoopid fu.ckin ****! It was dragged down when your family immigrated to the country and started running naked in the beach. Beotch!

Comment

Working...
                      X