Obama uses N-word

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama uses N-word

Obama uses N-word, says we are 'not cured' of racism

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama used the n-word during an interview released Monday to make a point that there's still plenty of room for America to combat racism.

"Racism, we are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say ****** in public," Obama said in an interview for the podcast "WTF with Marc Maron."

"That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior."

read more:
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/22/politi...ron-interview/

like him or not, do you think it was appropriate of the President of the United States to use that word?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      like him or not, do you think it was appropriate of the President of the United States to use that word?
      No. Its not appropriate for anyone to use that word. That word is pure evil.

Comment

On T.V no,behind closed doors?Is his choice.

Comment

Damn bruh.

Comment

In that context, no I don't have a problem. If he was using it as slang in a convo tho...

Have more of an issue ignoring the fact that whites aren't the only ones who can be racist, and then trying to turn it into a gun legislation issue.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              On T.V no,behind closed doors?Is his choice.
              I believe it was on an interview click on the link and watch the video

Comment

He was on a podcast? That's the surprising thing for me about this.

Comment

He used it in context to what he was talking about. I don't have anyone using the word if they are describing it in that context. I think Bill Maher used it the other day on his show, and said he won't say "N word" because it sounds stupid.

I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    He used it in context to what he was talking about. I don't have anyone using the word if they are describing it in that context. I think Bill Maher used it the other day on his show, and said he won't say "N word" because it sounds stupid.

I agree.
                    HE is the President of the United States HE is not Bill Maher that's the difference

Comment

Working...
                    X