Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco: Broner is Not My Biggest, Most Important Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeMarco: Broner is Not My Biggest, Most Important Fight

WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco made a recent appearance on The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene's official audio show. DeMarco defends his title against former super featherweight champion Adrien Broner on November 17th in Atlantic City in a fight televised by HBO.

DeMarco told us that he has worked on a few different strategies in his camp and that he has to try them out and see which ones work during the fight. He thinks that his tremendous desire to win and big heart will spur him to victory. [Click Here To Read More]

Good, then you won't be as disappointed when Broner whoops you.

Comment

After Broner get's his ass kicked he's gonna claim that he was weight drained again then jump up to 140 looking for a payday.

Comment

It might not be his biggest fight, but I think it will be the worst loss of his career.

1. Because look where he's gotten so far, a loss here will push him back.

2. It's going to be his worst loss physically too. Like I think Broner is going to hurt him and knock him out worst than Valero. Only that since Broner actually has better defense than Valero had, it's going to be worst getting beat up by someone you can't even touch.

Comment

He already fought Valero. He didn't come out for the 10th round I believe it was. Broner sure isn't Valero. He also beat Linares in the same breath Max Kellerman was comparing him to sugar ray Robinson. Demarco is going to beat Broner. Either by late stoppage or - tight UD.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
            He already fought Valero. He didn't come out for the 10th round I believe it was. Broner sure isn't Valero. He also beat Linares in the same breath Max Kellerman was comparing him to sugar ray Robinson. Demarco is going to beat Broner. Either by late stoppage or - tight UD.

They said Linares was the Venezuelan Roberto Duran too

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Good, then you won't be as disappointed when Broner whoops you.
              Right.

Comment

I hate Broner to death, with that being said he's going to beat Demarco to a pulp!!

Comment

Lets go Tony its gunna be difficult but he is most defiantly a very live underdog hopefully hes been working on defense because a good chin can only take so much.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    Right.
                    Knew you would be reppin Boner!

Comment

Working...
                    X