No announcement yet.

IVAN MORALES- The Future- (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IVAN MORALES- The Future- (Video)

The next big thing coming out of Tijuas!!!!

VIDEO IS BAD-ASS!

I dont know man.. At that age Erik Morales was a beast! Not to say that Ivan will not be good, but he wont be close to his older brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      I dont know man.. At that age Erik Morales was a beast! Not to say that Ivan will not be good, but he wont be close to his older brother!!
      I agree with you! NO ONE will ever be like E. Morales! i am so happy I got to see him fight live! One memory that i will never forget!!!!

I'm sure Ivan will make a big name for himself, but in no way will he be like El Great Terrible!

Comment

never seen him fight but I now have someone to look out for.

Comment

i saw him fight twice on a spanish channel and i wasn't impressed with what i saw. just being honest, but yeah there's no way he'll be as great as his brother. hopefully he has a good career though, wish him the best.

Comment

he's only been fighting acouple years ..with no amateur background.

definitely impressed with El Terriblito

Comment

Wish I could see the video at work to see if he has any of his brothers qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                he's only been fighting acouple years ..with no amateur background.

definitely impressed with El Terriblito
                According to the video, he said that he started when he was 5 (obviously he will start later than that) and there is a picture of him fighting amateur.

Me sorprendió que no menciono a su hermano Eric. Debe ser que no quiere que lo comparen y quiere hacer su propio nombre. Un muchacho humilde. Espero le vaya todo bien en el futuro. Ojala tenga una trilogía como su hermano contra otro mexicano. Sabemos que esas peleas son las que crean fanáticos.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  According to the video, he said that he started when he was 5 (obviously he will start later than that) and there is a picture of him fighting amateur.

Me sorprendió que no menciono a su hermano Eric. Debe ser que no quiere que lo comparen y quiere hacer su propio nombre. Un muchacho humilde. Espero le vaya todo bien en el futuro. Ojala tenga una trilogía como su hermano contra otro mexicano. Sabemos que esas peleas son las que crean fanáticos.
                  Really? I was talking to another poster about him and he said he has only been fighting four acouple years. He said Ivan was a soccer player and ended up getting interested in boxing when he was in his late teens.

and I noticed that too, he specifically left out Erik, I wonder what the story is there

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Really? I was talking to another poster about him and he said he has only been fighting four acouple years. He said Ivan was a soccer player and ended up getting interested in boxing when he was in his late teens.

and I noticed that too, he specifically left out Erik, I wonder what the story is there
                    Based on this video, he is boxing from his early days. But we will probably know more later on. About his brother, maybe he dont want to bank from his brother name like the other guys are doing living from their fathers. Maybe he wants to be his own man.

Comment

Working...
                    X