Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Has been Ko'd 3 times? Yet he is one of the greatest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
    yea I'm gonna bet all my points on a fight I don't care about nor will.I watch, I have watched 3 klitchsko fights in my life, watched wlad get rolled by sanders which was hilarious, watched rahman lose and watched lennox eat vitalis face. I didn't say Haye would win, I'm sure he won't, cant get inside they just flick the jab constantly but if haye touches that soft chin it could be night night. but no thanks lol ill bet my points on fights I care about
    Its a really simplistic way of looking at the fight that most Haye backers have taken.......just count of Wlad's chin failing and take little consideration into what Haye actually brings to the table in terms of ability/skill and his own flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Its a really simplistic way of looking at the fight that most Haye backers have taken.......just count of Wlad's chin failing and take little consideration into what Haye actually brings to the table in terms of ability/skill and his own flaws.
      not a haye backer, haye brings more talent and skill to the table, they are just to big and long, he got inside on valuev but he is actually.slower than the klitchskos. Haye could dart in and out, he def has the speed and foot work adv. but wlad is known for getting knocked out, just does a good job keeping smaller fighters on the outside, which is easy being that tall and long, to many boxers he has faced worry about his power and are not confident enough to come inside, I think haye is

Comment

never been impressed, they use their size adv that's it, if they were both 6'3" they would just be journeyman. Haye has more talent and boxing ability then both of them.
        Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
        Not a fan of these two Ukranian steroid loving ******s... They win because they are 7 feet tall fighting men with arms half as long as theirs. To see them hyped up for being tall is pathetic. They need to create a new super HW class for these 7ft giant ass fighters who like fighting 6ft dudes. **** these 2 frauds...
        ******ed haters

Comment

I have watched 3 klitchsko fights in my life
          lol at this ******ed hater.

admitting that you have only seen 3 Klitschko fights in your entire life makes you look dumber than you already are.

you don't know jack shit about the Klitschkos.

and it's KLITSCHKO, not klitchsko you stupid fuck.

get the fuck out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
            ******ed haters
            ******ed nuthugger. a little sensitive? bet you got a klitchsko bed set, laying in bed watching his fights as you put on lipstick as you cuddle with a pillow with a wlad kissing vitali pillow case, stroking his face saying you can win wlad you can beat haye, with little tears running down your face, the sane tears you use to wack off to a picture of wlad in his boxer shorts, **** boy

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
              lol at this ******ed hater.

admitting that you have only seen 3 Klitschko fights in your entire life makes you look dumber than you already are.

you don't know jack shit about the Klitschkos.

and it's KLITSCHKO, not klitchsko you stupid fuck.

get the fuck out of this thread.
              I learned enough about those lames from those three fights, boring, this is why showtime or HBO won't show them, unless they fight haye or adamek. do you think I care how to spell their ******ed Ukraine last name, who ****ing cares dude.
              Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 05-05-2011, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Tyson was KO'd 4 times in his career; Joe Frasier 3 times; Ken Norton 4 times; Floyd Patterson 5 times; Archie Moore 7 times,, the list goes on....
                correction...Tyson was KO'd 5 times and he never avenged any of his losses.

Wlad tried to get a rematch with Sanders...but Sanders turned down the rematch and fought Vitali.

Vitali destroyed Sanders and Purrity before Wlad got to them. Wlad would've destroyed Sanders and Purrity in rematches.

Wlad was poisoned in the first Brewster fight.

In the rematch, Wlad completely dominated Brewster and made him quit in 6.

Comment

not a haye backer, haye brings more talent and skill to the table, they are just to big and long, he got inside on valuev but he is actually.slower than the klitchskos. Haye could dart in and out, he def has the speed and foot work adv. but wlad is known for getting knocked out, just does a good job keeping smaller fighters on the outside, which is easy being that tall and long, to many boxers he has faced worry about his power and are not confident enough to come inside, I think haye is
                  Really? I don't see very much skill at all in what he does.

I view him as an Andre Berto or Pascal type who is getting by on athletic ability more than anything.

He could dart in and out easily if not for that very accurate jab constantly being aimed at him......lets see if he has an answer for it.

For Haye's sake you better be right and Haye had better be confident enough to come out quick unafraid of Wlad's power because the worst thing he could do is try to make it a chess match at a slow pace and let Wlad get into his usual fight he imposes on all of his opponents.......BTW 55 out of 58 ain't too bad at all in regards to Wlad known for being ko'd.
                  Last edited by Spray_resistant; 05-05-2011, 01:49 AM.

Comment

FAO: ******ed Klitschko haters

The Klitschkos are so dominant because they both have excellent boxing skills, amazing athleticism, very high boxing IQs, great punching power, etc.

If size is all that matters, then the top heavyweights would be Marcellus Brown, Julius Long, Jameel McCline, Nicolay Valuev, Michael Grant, Tyson Fury, Ray Austin, Evgeny Orlov, Alexander Dimitrenko, Tye Fields, etc. All of them are bigger than the Klitschkos.

Arreola KO'd 6'7 260 McCline.
                    Vitali dominated every round and KO'd Arreola.

Chambers dominated 6'7 250 Dimitrenko.
                    Wlad dominated every round and brutally KO'd Chambers.

Chagaev clearly beat 7 foot Prime Valuev in impressive fashion.
                    Wlad dominated every round and KO'd Chagaev.

and there are many more examples.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Doesn't it say alot about a man's character coming back from 3 bad losses to become not just a better fighter but the best in the world?

It says much more to me than any fighter with an 0 by way of taking the easiest path they could have.
                      eh the fights he lost were hardly due to him taking the tough path - he lost to 3 bums you saying if he won those fights you would have less respect for him??? If he had been sparked in that cracker of a fight against peter rather than showing a bit of heart and coming through for what imo was his best win, would you have even more respect for him?

I think the current version of wlad might be top 20/25, but with no hall of famers on his resume its hard to tell, would anybody on this site fail to name 20 heavys from history who would destroy every opponent wlad has ever faced WITHOUT loosing to bums like Ross P in the process?

Comment

Working...
                      X