Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video : Paul Williams beats Sergio Martinez 119-110?! Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video : Paul Williams beats Sergio Martinez 119-110?! Really?

Good take:

Dude, I thought Sergio won that fight too, but how many pro Sergio threads have you made?

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
      Dude, I thought Sergio won that fight too, but how many pro Sergio threads have you made?
      The Topic creator said Sergio's better then Calzaghe, yet Sergio's best win is against Kermit Cintron. Sergio also admitted he lost a close fight with Pwills that could have gone either way.

Comment

Anyone can make a video of that fight, and make a case for who won.

Simply put. Martinez gassed, and gave away to many rds. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
          Anyone can make a video of that fight, and make a case for who won.

Simply put. Martinez gassed, and gave away to many rds. Simple as that.
          Topic creator is causing problems and keeps making multiple topics about the same thing, expect him to be banned with this alt account he is using. Martinez never said anything bad about PWILLS, the opposite Martinez respects both Williams and Pavlik for stepping in the ring against him. I doubt Martinez would feel the same way about that BS robbery that was the Kermit Cintron fight though.

Comment

Yeah 119-110 is just plain nuts, that stupid judge should be banned. Martinez won that fight in my view but it was close.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
              Yeah 119-110 is just plain nuts, that stupid judge should be banned. Martinez won that fight in my view but it was close.

My sister and her husband agrees with you
              , but when I watched the fight I wish the fight had been ruled a draw because it was a very close match. It was very hard to score because both men put up a great effort.

Comment

I tought Martinez won a close descicon, 115-113, 116-112 type desciciojn.

Comment

I had martinez pulling a close DCN, could have been a draw. But Williams DID NOT win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post

My sister and her husband agrees with you
                    , but when I watched the fight I wish the fight had been ruled a draw because it was a very close match. It was very hard to score because both men put up a great effort.
                    Hahaha are they with u now, if so, tell them they're right and say HI. Anyway, man I really agree at what you say, they put a great, great fight and Martinez deserved a draw at least. The only thing he did wrong was taking rounds "off" because he kinda pace himself because he was running out of gas but he did great despite of that.

Ah and he took that fight on short notice, at 154 he would've beat him without leaving any doubts.

Comment

Working...
                    X