Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Marquez deserve to lose his PFP No.2 spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true he was going up in weight but he didnt even win one round if he at least put up a good fight and won a couple rounds i would say no but he was dominated so thoroughly i would say yes **** even hatton took a couple rounds from mayweather. his pound for pound spot is based off the 2 fights with pac another guy who will be exposed soon and juan diaz who malignaggi already proved was overated jmm is a great lw so i think he should still be at the top of his divisional rankings but being the top lw in that weak division hardly qualifies you to be p4p #2 in the world

Comment

no. its quite moronic to put floyd in #2 after beating a small lightweight who moved up to welter looking fat, weak and slow

Comment

with the most recent farce that the gbp owned ring magazine just pulled with ranking shane higher than he was but virtue of beating a plasterless fraud, i think it safe to say, the ring magazine has just been corrupted like the rest of the alphabet soup belts.
        F U C K
        floyd for not making 144.
        F U C K
        oscar that cross dressing british cigarette.
        F U C K
        that juicing punch drunk pug shame measley
        and F U C K
        that neanderathal gimp bernard hopkins.

watching this whole scenario unravel is pissing me off.on top of those *******s taking advantage of a legend like jmm, now they're manipulating ranking in order to force fights.I'm an even bigger fan of jmm now than i was before because of there bitchassness.

its one thing to be game, which jmm is/was, a man with courage and cojones, its should totally different story, and down right offensive as a fan to think idly about this whole situation, and let these dicks ruining boxing, whilst ****ting on a legend like jmm.

if cotto beats pac, would he supplant pac as number 1 p4p? no.
        f u c k gbp, and f u c k ring magazine.

Comment

jmm is still p4p #2 imho... floyd had the deck stacked against jmm.

Comment

Working...
          X