Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tottenham Hotspur FC Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gonna be another **** night for me again as we are at home to Getafe in the U.E.F.A cup.

Prediction 2-3 Well probably go 2-0 up and then panic and concede 2 2nd half goals and then concede again in injury time as that seems to be the norm these days.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
      It's gonna be another **** night for me again as we are at home to Getafe in the U.E.F.A cup.

Prediction 2-3 Well probably go 2-0 up and then panic and concede 2 2nd half goals and then concede again in injury time as that seems to be the norm these days.
      Can be that much worse than my lots visit to Istanbul mate!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
        I thought Liverpool were unlucky last night, they were by far the better team.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
          It's gonna be a long hard season.

I ****ing hate sport at the moment.

Tottenham ****ing ****e
          Dolphins 0-7 and even ****ter
          England won't make euros
          Lost the world cup final in rugby
          Hamilton loses out on glory in his rookie year

You ****ing watch Calzaghe and Hatton will probably get their arses kicked and make it a ****ing **** year all round for sport.

Comment

If a bunsinessman buy Hotspurs and alot of money in the club do they have chance in beating the best in the PFL?

Comment

**** Result, **** perfomance

Martin Jol has been messed around by the board since the season started. How can they expect him to have the respect of the players wen they talk to another manager! ****ing idiots then let it leak out during the game that he has resigned. And ****ing **** face Levy is smiling after they score wanted to ****ing smash him in the face for that Stuoud ****. As for our performance dnt get me started

Good Luck Martin And thanks for a great 3 years. I dnt blame him for leaving.

Comment

Its a sad sad night for us Tottenham fans. We've just lost in Europe at home to Getafe 1-2 and it's only our 2nd defeat at home in 55 European matches.
                To make matters worse Big Maarten Jol resigned before the game and news filtered though at half-time. The players were unaware apparently and so were the crowd who got wind of it in the 2nd half. The whole stadium stood up and chanted "Stand up for Maarten Jol Stand up for Maarten Jol". We all want him to stay despite our poor form this season. I wish him the best of luck he was our best manager in the last 20 years. Apparently Juande Ramos of Sevilla is on his way but it is yet to be confirmed. Anyway despite where we are this season we are much better off than we were 3 years ago when he took over. TTID TTID --- COYS COYS.

Comment

Daniel Levy Your A prick!... im soo annoyed with how they treated him. And his smirk after their goal is still pissing the **** outta me

Comment

****ing LOOOOOOOL. Joke club.

Comment

**** sake! well done tottenham another spectacular balls up! farewell Jol you turned this team around, 6th from bottom then you arrived and put us 5th from top 2 years running. The lily whites will bounce back!

Comment

Working...
                      X