Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DID anybody see the way lucas looked at Watson/haymon foot solider?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    I don't think Matthysse thanked Al Haymon either.
    Was just about to post this, very odd, most fighters thank Haymon before thanking God lol

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
      Lucas might get drilled by dsg but I'll root for him
      Garcia had schit in his gloves in the last fight and got lucky with some phantom punch. In the rematch, Garcia is getting laid out.

Comment

Garcia had those "special" punches in motion last time.

Comment

Dude was throwing combos to Matthysse's nuts. Shoulda heard my dad... He couldn't believe it.

Matthysse would be favored by the bookies in a rematch and rightfully so. I was one of the tentative ones to say Matthysse flat out wins the first fight, but after seeing them fight, I have no doubt in my mind Matthysse wins. Id lay down big money.

Why do people think Garcia is s tentative and unwilling to rematch Matthysse or Herrera??? Huh? Why? He has flat out said he won't rematch them. Yet he rematched Morales without second thought and wanted to rematch Judah before being pressured into the Matthysse fight. Garcia never even whispered Matthysse's name until the fight was signed.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Garcia had those "special" punches in motion last time.

that first gif, could that punch ever be anything besides a low blow?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
              that first gif, could that punch ever be anything besides a low blow?
              he pulled his head down....its obvious!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                he pulled his head down....its obvious!!
                dude, what part of his body could he even hit legally at that angle before lucas touched him?

are you fucking serious?

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  dude, what part of his body could he even hit legally at that angle before lucas touched him?

are you fucking serious?
                  exactly, that punch was already enroute to land on Lucas nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                    Dude was throwing combos to Matthysse's nuts. Shoulda heard my dad... He couldn't believe it.

Matthysse would be favored by the bookies in a rematch and rightfully so. I was one of the tentative ones to say Matthysse flat out wins the first fight, but after seeing them fight, I have no doubt in my mind Matthysse wins. Id lay down big money.

Why do people think Garcia is s tentative and unwilling to rematch Matthysse or Herrera??? Huh? Why? He has flat out said he won't rematch them. Yet he rematched Morales without second thought and wanted to rematch Judah before being pressured into the Matthysse fight. Garcia never even whispered Matthysse's name until the fight was signed.
                    He rematched Morales because Erik had a rematch clause. Danny would have been stripped of his belt if he had turned down the fight. Do some research people..

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Garcia is scared of his papi the true 140lb champ Mauricio Herrera. Why the f***367;ck would he rematch the guy that blew out his ear drum and had him pissing blood for weeks? Naw Gift Garcia is gonna fight hand picked scrubs until a Mayweather fight opens up.
                      Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                      Gift is fuked already. He lost to Herrera, everyone knows that.
                      He's not interested in fighting The Machine again in spite of his complete domination (that's what happens when you completely dominate a guy and fans really want to see a rematch, you say no) even Khan was tearing him apart like his own father said, no desire for a rematch there either.
                      Its very much like a Broner paper champ situation. You can get all the one sided refs. and decisions you want, you can even straight out steal a fight like Herrera, but people see you for what you are and sooner rather than later you get exposed. Hell, Herrera already exposed him for what he is so Gift fans you can all go fuk yourselves. No offense.
                      Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                      Man, its "Gift", Danny "Gift" Garcia.
                      Danny "Gift" Garcia is Lucas "he will kill him in 2 rounds on his father's eyes" Matthysse's daddy for life.

Just fuckin deal with it already, Danny's son did, so why can't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X