Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People talked all this **** about Manny and catch weights but.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
    Cotto was a made product. Its been going on his whole career. Even his last fight. Got his ass beat by Mayweather, got his ass beat by Austin Trout, beats bum ass Delvin Rodriguez, and the nut huggers come out.

Cotto is a bum with a big name.
    So no excuses for Cotto being drained by a whopping 2 pounds. Cotto ****ing sucks, period.
    You come across as a very hurt and traumatized individual. It is truly worrying how much Cotto affects you.

Reality is, he is more successful and more accomplished than you will ever be as an individual and as a professional. He is also making money you can only dream of. He has also got more respect and admiration than you will ever get.

You can call him whatever you want to, it won't take away from his status as one of the best P4P fighters in the sport. If he is a bum, then imagine how meaningless you are.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I thought you said everyone who asks for a catchweight is attempting to drain their opponent?
      Yes, i do

Thats why i said sergio shouldnt have taken the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Yes, i do

Thats why i said sergio shouldnt have taken the fight
        You're being sarcastic though.

So which one is it? Is asking for a catchweight always an attempt to drain your opponent or not?

Because you're implying here that it's not.

Comment

Kneeguel Cotto gets a pass?

All I remember is people saying that Pacquiao isnt a "real" champ at those divisions because they werre at catch weights. Then all anyone talked about was how Manny was a ***** for making Kneeguel meet at a catch weight.

Now all of the Puerto Kneecans are d*ck riding Kneeguel for this catch weight, and talking about how he will be a champ in "4 different weight divisions"..... Smh.

Usually he runs away before taking a knee. Except of course after the Trout fight where he didn't take a knee but ran away from the announcers after the fight.

Some Cotto fans are quite realistic, others have this unrequited love for him where he can do no wrong and his losses are all a result of something that can be explained.

You are clearly aiming for the Cotto devotees in this post.

Comment

You're being sarcastic though.

So which one is it? Is asking for a catchweight always an attempt to drain your opponent or not?

Because you're implying here that it's not.
            It is, i just dont think it will have any effect

Comment

According to Cotto fans, Cotto only fights for the Lineage at the full weight

What a foot-in-mouth moment when the catchweight was announced.

Comment

Again, I am still waiting for someone to name one SOLID win other than Shane Mosley...... And I'll continue to try to help you guys out.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...human_id=33535

Comment

What was wrong with the Quintana win?

Comment

^^ Do Judah and Malignaggi count?! Khan seems to get an awful lot of credit for those wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                      What was wrong with the Quintana win?
                      That was a good win since he went on to decision Paul Williams afterwards. Even though he got stopped in the first round of their rematch!

Comment

Working...
                      X