Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is New York the most overrated City in history?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Like any city there's too many people, too much noise, too many bad smells, too much griminess in the air, too many obnoxious attitudes. I've been in every major city on the east coast and they're all what I'd describe as ****holes. The bright neon lights have no allure for me.

Poet
    That makes 2 of us.

Give me countryside, my dogs, a fishing rod and I'm at home. Just a shame everything with fur, feathers & scales doesnt enjoy seeing me as much as I do them
    I HATE cities and everything about them. The best part is when i see them in the rear view mirror of my car on my way back to the countryside

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      That makes 2 of us.

Give me countryside, my dogs, a fishing rod and I'm at home. Just a shame everything with fur, feathers & scales doesnt enjoy seeing me as much as I do them
      I HATE cities and everything about them. The best part is when i see them in the rear view mirror of my car on my way back to the countryside
      I need my peace and quiet and listening to thousands of cars honking their horns under my bedroom window at 3:00 AM isn't exactly conducive to that :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

I Like New York City just fine ................ It's the Yankees I HATE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            That makes 2 of us.

co sign.......... city is good as a tourist.......

Comment

Working...
            X