Collapse
No announcement yet.

3sun2 scores Pac vs Marquez 4 lol**BANNED**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude postin the vid sounds black even trying to cover it up. Sounds similar than when my friends try to talk white lol. Anyhow stupid vid but it was entertaining ... and mexicutioner is a troll, pay him no mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexicutioner View Post
      pac's legacy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jmm's legacy

ok fine by me. but he still get KTFO by a guy who drank his own piss. thats gotta bring it down a notch or two

"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
        Are you an actual person?
        of course i am sherlock.
        Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
        Marquez fought Floyd.

Cause floyd didn't duck him.

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
        Dude postin the vid sounds black even trying to cover it up. Sounds similar than when my friends try to talk white lol. Anyhow stupid vid but it was entertaining ... and mexicutioner is a troll, pay him no mind.
        Who Are you cAlling a troll? just because i have my own opinions that aren't the sAme as the rest of this fl-omo forum makes me a troll.

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        ok fine by me. but he still get KTFO by a guy who drank his own piss. thats gotta bring it down a notch or two

"peeleft:
        nope. Lucky punches thrown by steroid users don't impact legacies.

Comment

of course i am sherlock.

Who Are you cAlling a troll? just because i have my own opinions that aren't the sAme as the rest of this fl-omo forum makes me a troll.

but lucky punches thrown by piss drinkers do indeed impact legacies. and manny pacquiao got pacquiao'd by a god damn piss drinker, who manny couldnt KO in 4 fights lol. you should be ashamed of yourself.

manny will be remembered for his devastating KO loss, whether you like it or not. shots that devastating dont go forgotten. get used to it, cause you're in it for the long haul, pactard

gotta be rough for you, first, sadly, a bad hurricane / storm hits the phillipines, then a bad hurricane / storm KTFO of pac. yikes. no wonder you super angry...

Comment

pac - jmm
            10-9
            10-9
            9-10
            10-9
            10-8

pac was dominating jmm again. even worse than the 3rd fight if it weren't for 2 lucky punches and peds pac would have easily won.
            Stfu... Pac-tards have no moral rights of calling nobody a ped user after denying time after time drug tests...

Comment

of course i am sherlock.

well than I guess Pacquiao has no legacy than. He's neen juiced for a longtime now. Pacquiao is the one who made Ped's popular in boxing.

Comment

It's obviously a joke fellas. I think he's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  3sun2 (I think he maybe Skip Bayless) scores the fight...

Lmao this guys video's crease me. Funny, funny guy.

Taking a point off Marquez in the 6th round for being classless

WARRRRR 3sun2

Comment

Working...
                  X