Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev vs. Odlanier Solis: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubrat Pulev vs. Odlanier Solis: who will win?

This is supposed to be an opening fight in the IBF box off.

Who will win?
    Odlanier Solis by KO/TKO
    18.75%
    Odlanier Solis by decision
    31.25%
    Kubrat Pulev by KO/TKO
    18.75%
    Kubrat Pulev by decision
    31.25%

The poll is expired.

Great fight if it takes place.

I want Pulev to win but something is telling me Solis.

Should be good though.

Comment

Judging by the 20+ pounds that Solis put on after the Vitali fight, I've gotta go with Pulev, though I've soured on him somewhat recently.

Comment

Well, it's safe to say that Sauerland will win the purse bid, right? The hometown advantage might be essential in this one.

If Solis is really in shape, he's completely capable of winning, but I have I feeling he wont be and Pulev will kick his ass.

I'd much rather see Pulev fight Wladimir than Solis at this point.

Comment

If Solís come in shape, he KO Paluev

Comment

solis was coming off a long layoff. i was shocked he went 12 with airich(tye fields ko1 airich with body shot) but it probably did him good. he will get his weight down to a more reasonable level i'm sure. pulev has a couple good wins over walker & dimitrenko while solis has a couple decent wins over barrett & austin. this is a close fight in my opinion. they are at the same level. long amateur backgrounds with both under 20 fights & limited competition. this is a solid matchup but the other matchup in the boxoff is ustinov vs adamek(if adamek chooses to enter box off instead of fighting toney)& thats a very interesting matchup as well...

Comment

There is a funny story about Kubrat cause his nick name is the Cobra apparently in high school he used to spell his name Kobrat hence the nickname Cobra lol.

Comment

Solis didn't look like a top HW in his last fight.

Pulev always starts slow but gets better by the middle rounds. Solis started well against Airich, but faded after about 3 rounds.

If Pulev can take Odlanier into the later rounds, he'll win - maybe by KO/TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Solis didn't look like a top HW in his last fight.

Pulev always starts slow but gets better by the middle rounds. Solis started well against Airich, but faded after about 3 rounds.

If Pulev can take Odlanier into the later rounds, he'll win - maybe by KO/TKO.
                  I agree.

Pulev looked like a boss in the later rounds against Dimitrenko. Okay it was Dimitrenko but he was beating that boy good.

Comment

And in shape healthy Solis for me... but if I think he's out of shape or complains about the knee, I'm going Pulev.
                    If the fight happens and he looks to be overweight... i'm going Pulev and putting money on it

Comment

Working...
                    X