No announcement yet.

**The NBA Finals Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    OKC is just something special. I gotta role with them.

Keep your eye on the Westbrook-Chalmers match up.

I think that is a rape waiting to happen. If Wade gets switched on him, then all hell breaks loose with Harden dropping dimes.

If Ibaka gives Bosh nothing, and dominates the paint. While Lebron is forced into jump shots.

Things will get interesting. Specially if Wade isn't given cheap fouls.
    Chalmers is not a terrible defender. He is capable of locking guys down, and he can at least bother Westbrook effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I don't know how they will do it though. The Thunder hold significant advantages up front, and KD and Lebron cancel each other out. I guess it comes down to Wade and Bosh having to be ridiculous. The Heat's best chance would probably be if Westbrook goes for individual glory and f***s things up.
      KD & Lebron only cancel each other out offensively. Lebron is a much more complete player on both sides of the floor, and (atleast for this season), is much more impactful out on that floor even when he doesn't have the ball.

Bosh's size is gonna be instrumental if we want to get anything done in the paint, wich we're gonna have to, we're not gonna out shoot OKC.

As far as Harden is concerned. He's never been much more than ordinary against Miami. I don't doubt he'll have his big games, I just doubt he'll do it for 4 games in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
        KD & Lebron only cancel each other out offensively. Lebron is a much more complete player on both sides of the floor, and (atleast for this season), is much more impactful out on that floor even when he doesn't have the ball.

Bosh's size is gonna be instrumental if we want to get anything done in the paint, wich we're gonna have to, we're not gonna out shoot OKC.

As far as Harden is concerned. He's never been much more than ordinary against Miami. I don't doubt he'll have his big games, I just doubt he'll do it for 4 games in a row.
        Durant's at least as good a rebounder as Lebron, and his help defense is getting much better this season. He will have a good impact defensively if Miami is as sloppy passing as they were against Boston.

Comment

I really, really, really, really think OKC will win. I just can't believe the Heat would get here again and lose again. So I'm picking Miami in 6.

I don't know how they will do it though. The Thunder hold significant advantages up front, and KD and Lebron cancel each other out. I guess it comes down to Wade and Bosh having to be ridiculous. The Heat's best chance would probably be if Westbrook goes for individual glory and f***s things up.
          This is exactly what i think will happen. He's going to try to become the "main man" of the team, constantly turning the ball over, and Miami will take full advantage of it.

Comment

i gotta go with my team which is miami. but i would be lying if i said i wasnt worried.

OKC have a more wellrounded team with more options. thing is though, as much as ppl look at miami as a team that fade and choke or whatever, they have been here before and i think their experience is gonna play a factor. mentally they gonna be there for every second this time cuz in their mind they just wont come up just short again no matter what.

OKC meanwhile has a very young team, i wouldnt be suprised to see them **** **** up on some diva **** or just plain underperform. but even so bosh and wade still gotta be consistent which is a big if. i will say the heat on top of their game is better than OKC though, no doubt.

Comment

Chalmers is not a terrible defender. He is capable of locking guys down, and he can at least bother Westbrook effectively.
              He won't be locking down Westbrook, I know that much. Just too much for him to handle, or Westbrook will be getting to the line often.

and underrate Harden if you want to. I've already felt the pain that his daggers can inflict. lol

Comment

Picked these 2 teams to make it the Finals before season started.

I leaned towards Miami early in the season.

Gotta go with OKC at this point.

OKC has faced the stiffer opposition throughout playoffs.

Can Miami withstand the waves ? I say no.

OKC in 6 !!!

Comment

stern in 7......

Comment

I'm well looking forward to this matchup.

I think the Heat are doing what they should of done last year and win the nba championship.

Heat in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      He won't be locking down Westbrook, I know that much. Just too much for him to handle, or Westbrook will be getting to the line often.

and underrate Harden if you want to. I've already felt the pain that his daggers can inflict. lol
                      Battier will probably see minutes guarding Harden and he's still a good defender. I also see them putting Wade and even LeBron on him for stretches.

Battier will also see minutes guarding Durant.

Wade/Chalmers and even LeBron will see minutes guarding Westbrook also.

Comment

Working...
                      X