Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    Before this I liked Cotto more but Margarito is a warrior

He shoulda called Cotto a quitter lmao
    But he's not the one disfigured for life is he...if Cotto didn't quit it could have been his eye all messed up. so who's the real winner. One solid jackhammer jab at that eye and it could get re-busted.

Comment

Margachito is just playing tough with that talk about being ready to die in the ring. Its all he got. He's stupid and semi-litterate, Cotto looks like a professor in comparison to him. Miguel is such a nice kid, he's the kind of guy you wanna hang out with. Tony Bricks is the kind of guy that gives you mean looks when you pass him on the street, a chump, a loser, a thug.
      Last edited by Pastrano; 11-13-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
        Margachito is just playing tough with that talk about being ready to die in the ring. Its all he got. He's stupid and semi-litterate, Cotto looks like a professor in comparison to him. Cotto is such a nice kid, he's the kind of guy you wanna hang out with. Tony Bricks is the kind of guy that gives you mean looks when you pass him on the street, a chump, a loser, a thug.
        did cotto allegedly sexually abuse his maid?

Comment

Originally posted by You a busta CJ View Post
          did cotto allegedly sexually abuse his maid?
          You drunk or what? I don't pay attention to such rumors, thats all they are alrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
            Margachito is just playing tough with that talk about being ready to die in the ring. Its all he got. He's stupid and semi-litterate, Cotto looks like a professor in comparison to him. Miguel is such a nice kid, he's the kind of guy you wanna hang out with. Tony Bricks is the kind of guy that gives you mean looks when you pass him on the street, a chump, a loser, a thug.
            lol couldn't have put it any better.

Comment

haha, i picked margs because i knew the poll would be a blowout for cotto before i knew the results. i do think cotto did carry himself better though. good episode, hopefully the 24/7 that is happening is great as well. ah man, i can't wait for this fight.

Comment

The translations are really not that good. But overall I get the impression that Cotto has the mindset of a defeated fighter. It is the same thing that Arguello said when he decided he wanted no more of Pryor. He said he thought he was going to die in there.

I don't know when the video of Cotto training was recorded but if it was recent I think he will lose easier this time around. As soon as the fight turns tough i feel Cotto will quit again.

I think when Margarito said if you are always prepared then you were prepared the first time when you lost and you are just going to lose again. Cotto seemed genuinely ticked and said we'll see and Margarito said, yeah we will. That punctuated it for Margarito I think.

Considering there was somewhat of a language barrier it was pretty intense still.
                Last edited by .::|ULTIMATE|::.; 11-13-2011, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Cotto pulled out the fake handwrap photo. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                    Cotto pulled out the fake handwrap photo. Awesome.
                    It was proven by many posters not to be fake. That photo is real and Margarito got shook when he saw it.

Anyway I think Cotto did better Margarito didn't answer any questions and got owned by Cotto.

Comment

In all seriousness though, listening to cotto talk about his family and how it's stupid to go the extra mile says all I need to know. He will probably take a knee again.

Comment

Working...
                      X