No announcement yet.

How do I pass a job drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baddest View Post
    I smoke ganja. How do I pass the drug test?
    Don't ****ing smoke weed before you go apply for a job. How's that sound?

Comment

its simple. there is genetically engineered urine out there. you keep it warm with a hot pad in your pocket. works like a charm. its called dr something (can't remember). if you live in sofla i can tell you where to get it, if not, look online.

Comment

There is loads you can do to detox your system .I would try some of them .Squeeze a lemon into a cup of warm water and drink it .Also drink loads of water so your pissing constant .You can buy some kits online as well.

Comment

Don't do drugs.

Comment

if you are in dire straits, do what I put. if you have a couple of days, there are 3 day systems out there that are undetectable. don't just get any old kit, one day cleansers are ok, but you nered to take vitamins with them b/c they clear you out and nothing shows up so you would have to take it again.

some of those tests are detectable now, the ones that mask. also, if you have very little body fat and 5 days, just stop smoking and drink the shi t out of some water.

trust me, I've been doing this a long time. i'm done the pills that work 5-7 days out. the making agent pills where you drink a gallon of water the same day and take vitamins, the teas, you name it. i also did the genetically engineered urine ($50) and that is foolproof.

Comment

Working...
            X