Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main reason why Flyod would demand a 10oz gloves.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main reason why Flyod would demand a 10oz gloves.

1) It will give added support to Flyods fragile hands, more padding better.
    2) It will lessen impact of Mosley punching power, when they land on Flyods.

true story.

shane does'nt have the power to disagree really.......this will all be in floyd's terms...

Comment

Who ****ing cares??? I swear you people are ridiculous! I've seen like 10 topics about the same crap. Do you have anything better to do than look for stuff to criticize Mayweather about?

Now I can't speak for Mayweather and I have no clue what the glove size will be, but EVERY SINGLE FIGHTER makes some changes on the contract to give them an advantage if they have the power to do so. Stop calling Mayweather out for every single detail.

De La Hoya: Made Mayweather fight with HEAVYWEIGHT gloves, made Mosley come up to 154 for a rematch

Pacquiao: Fought De La Hoya and Cotto at a catch weight, and even tried to get Clottey to come down to 145

Juan Diaz: Fought Malignaggi in a small ring and at a catch weight

Victor Ortiz: Fought Antonio Diaz at 144

Do I hear you guys talking about those? No. Do I hear anyone criticizing DLH for fighting Steve Forbes and Pacquiao instead of Margo, Williams, Martinez, Spinks, etc? No. They just talk about all the times fought good opponents and moved up in weight. Guess what? Floyd did the same exact thing!

Don't get me wrong I'd like to see the fight with 8oz gloves, but you don't see me making 10million topics about it...

Comment

He doesn't need to demand them, they are the size generally used at welterweight now in Nevada I believe.

I can only think of Cotto-Margarito recently as a welterweight bout in Nevada which used 8oz gloves, and they had to specially request that.

Comment

I thought 10 oz gloves were manditory for ww bouts.

Comment

10 oz is the STANDARD in Nevada. Floyd has every right to ask for them.

None of you guys cared that he had to wear small gloves vs. Oscar did you?

Where was the threads then? Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              I thought 10 oz gloves were manditory for ww bouts.
              They are. People just look for stuff to cry about.

Comment

So Floyd is gonna make Shane wear 10 ounce pillow gloves?

haha

Comment

10 oz gloves are mandatory in LV unless both camps agreed.

You don't even know the terms they agreed to but you continue to whine.

Mayweather agreed to 8oz gloves vs Pacquiao.

Comment

Cool story bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X