No announcement yet.

Video: Freddie Roach Attacks Man Harrasing him with Camera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I watched this clip earlier with subtitles. Apparently Freddie said: "muh muh muh muh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
    Pathetic post

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Freddie Roach the snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
        honestly it looks as if Freddie is making fun and not being serious. I watched it 3 times and when you look at Freddie's face it doesnt look 100 % serious. I might be wrong, but anyways.

you are almost certainly wrong.

roach was a professional fighter and he's a great trainer. he's not the type to put up with something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          you are almost certainly wrong.

roach was a professional fighter and he's a great trainer. he's not the type to put up with something like that.
          I have seen hundreds of Roach interviews, he is always good for a little bit of fun. and you dont know the relationship between Roach and this guy. they might know each other well and play jokes on each other since years. but really, I dont care if its real or fake.

Comment

dude sounds really annoying, he might need some mental help

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
              honestly it looks as if Freddie is making fun and not being serious. I watched it 3 times and when you look at Freddie's face it doesnt look 100 % serious. I might be wrong, but anyways.
              There is no way in hell Roach was joking, dude even chomped down on his teeth and made the guy flinch before shoving him.

The fighter who said Fuk you Drae is the one who was joking around he was laughing, but Roach was calling the commissioner to get this guy kicked out.

Roach also shoved Elie Seckbach out of his gym the day after the margarito rios mocking roach video was released. Roach doesn't joke around he is known to have a temper and hold grudges, just ask Justin Fortune, Roach really has no close friends to be honest.

Comment

Freddie apparently bit into a guy's eyeball during a fight, it wouldn't surprise me to learn he has a short fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Freddie apparently bit into a guy's eyeball during a fight, it wouldn't surprise me to learn he has a short fuse.
                  he does like the time he was yelling at his x on 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    he does like the time he was yelling at his x on 24/7
                    That was cold hearted what he did to his assistant.

Comment

was that a ****sexual slur ? uh-oh

Comment

Working...
                      X