Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Stand your ground" law is designed to kill my people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    How do you figure? I gotta hear this.
    When riots broke out, what were the neighborhoods that got affected by it? Minority ones that include black neighborhoods. Black businesses took a big hit during the MLK & Rodney King riots.

Black on black crime happens just about every minute.

Slavery was big thanks to blacks as well. From the ones capturing and selling them to the FREE blacks who owned slaves themselves.

I can go on and on.

Sure the Jim Crow laws were pathetic and so was the lynching but that's nothing to what they have done to themselves. My 2c.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      When riots broke out, what were the neighborhoods that got affected by it? Minority ones that include black neighborhoods. Black businesses took a big hit during the MLK & Rodney King riots.

Slavery was big thanks to blacks as well. From the ones capturing and selling them to the FREE blacks who owned slaves themselves.

I can go on and on.

Sure the Jim Crow laws were pathetic and so was the lynching but that's nothing to what they have done to themselves. My 2c.
      So slavery was big because of blacks? Hmm... I better get out of this thread.

Comment

So slavery was big because of blacks? Hmm... I better get out of this thread.
        As well. Yes.

Who do you think was capturing those dudes in Africa and selling them? Not the white man.

I'm not being racist. Just stating my opinion.

Comment

I can go on and on.

I cant believe this bullshet I just read. You need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            I cant believe this bullshet I just read. You need help.
            It's not bull**** at all. How the hell do I need help? I'm just stating the obvious. Please correct me where I'm wrong.

Comment

It's not bull**** at all. How the hell do I need help? I'm just stating the obvious. Please correct me where I'm wrong.
              It pretty much was tribes selling their prisoners they captured. What the slave owners did was their own business and we all know it wasn't good. Now the tribes could of sold them to the slave owners and the slave owners could of treated them good or better... not slaves buuuut they didn't do that. So the slave owners are the ones that made slavery slavery, they had a choice on what to do with the people they bought. Like free them?

Comment

It pretty much was tribes selling their prisoners they captured. What the slave owners did was their own business and we all know it wasn't good. Now the tribes could of sold them to the slave owners and the slave owners could of treated them good or better... not slaves buuuut they didn't do that. So the slave owners are the ones that made slavery slavery, they had a choice on what to do with the people they bought. Like free them?
                I disagree completely. Slave owners as well as the people who helped collect, transport, etc. made slavery slavery.

Hell slavery still exist in this world today. I think in West Africa(Might be wrong) where an owner is black and the slave is black most of the time. Where is the outcry in that?

Comment

A few years ago, there were a couple of rich white kids and they were shot in their car or parents car by a black kid on a bicycle. Why I am saying this is because whenever some idiot does something to a black person, everybody is labelled a racist. When a black kid kills two white kids from his bicycle, nobody blames the black kid and his people as racists. I was watching BET the other day and one of the hosts at the show at 6 was almost asking that the black community raise arms or smth.

What's racist is what the cops did. I have no idea if Zimmerman was a racist or just super dumb but that doesn't mean that if everybody who looks like Zimmerman is racist, this is crazy!

Comment

I disagree completely. Slave owners as well as the people who helped collect, transport, etc. made slavery slavery.

Hell slavery still exist in this world today. I think in West Africa(Might be wrong) where an owner is black and the slave is black most of the time. Where is the outcry in that?
                    Slavery is still all around, we know that. Let me give you an example: If you're in the sex trade and you buy a girl from some dude to do whatever you wanted because you bought her. Now is that same dude still to blame for what YOU DO since he drove her to your house and took your money? Or would the new blame be with you and not the dude if you use her for what she was previously used for which is sex? I mean, you can let her go or give her a legit choice on what she wants to do. You have the "control".

Comment

Slavery is still all around, we know that. Let me give you an example: If you're in the sex trade and you buy a girl from some dude to do whatever you wanted because you bought her. Now is that same dude still to blame for what YOU DO since he drove her to your house and took your money? Or would the new blame be with you and not the dude if you use her for what she was previously used for which is sex? I mean, you can let her go or give her a legit choice on what she wants to do. You have the "control".
                      True but the guy that sold her also is to blame

Comment

Working...
                      X