Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I'm Not Here To Leave it in The Judges' Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: I'm Not Here To Leave it in The Judges' Hands!

NEW YORK — Carl Froch wasn’t wearing a look of concern in his corner June 4, even after ring announcer Jimmy Lennon Jr. read the horrendous scorecard submitted by Japanese judge Nobuaki Uratani.

[Click Here To Read More]

It's good that Froch does not want to leave it in the judges hands, because there is no way in hell he would ever win a decision over Ward. Not because of hometown judging, but because of his limited abilities as a boxer. Froch has nothing more than a foulers/punchers chance of winning this fight, period. The only reason Froch is at this level is because of his chin, that is it. His mouth is more skilled than he is. I have been waiting a long time for someone to shut this British bum up and I hope Sat is finally it.

WAR S.O.G.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      It's good that Froch does not want to leave it in the judges hands, because there is no way in hell he would ever win a decision over Ward. Not because of hometown judging, but because of his limited abilities as a boxer. Froch has nothing more than a foulers/punchers chance of winning this fight, period. The only reason Froch is at this level is because of his chin, that is it. His mouth is more skilled than he is. I have been waiting a long time for someone to shut this British bum up and I hope Sat is finally it.

WAR S.O.G.!!
      Lol, I think it takes a bit more than a good chin to have the best resume in boxing over the last 3 years.

Comment

More **** from an uneducated yank, brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
          More **** from an uneducated yank, brilliant.

Shut up. Majority of Brits didn't even like him until recently. So get off that.

Americans adopted Carl Froch after he laid out Taylor. While the Brits still didn't want to support him. After 2 years, now they finally want to give him the respect he has earned. While American fans, press, and media have already given him that respect long before.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Shut up. Majority of Brits didn't even like him until recently. So get off that.

Americans adopted Carl Froch after he laid out Taylor. While the Brits still didn't want to support him. After 2 years, now they finally want to give him the respect he has earned. While American fans, press, and media have already given him that respect long before.
            Good point, I was the same, except that the Abraham schlacking is what really did it for me.

Comment

Thats his only way of winning. We dont really know how solid Wards chin is.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Lol, I think it takes a bit more than a good chin to have the best resume in boxing over the last 3 years.
                I would say that Froch's resume looks good from a distance. However, when you get a real good close up view of his resume it doesn't look all that great.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

GTFOH I've never heard so much 5hit in my life The majority of Brits were behind Froch since the Pascal fight incidently that fight was shown on terrestrial TV so it got huge ratings and great exposure for Carl. Even before that when he fought the grim reaper on skysports people knew he was going to be big. The majority of Americans didn't know Carl before the Taylor fight so all this talk about adopting him before the Brits is ******ed.

Comment

It would be great to see Froch KO the despicable phony.

War Froch!

Comment

Working...
                    X