Collapse
No announcement yet.

People in a relationship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sometimes eat breakfast in the bathroom while she's dropping bombs and have a conversation with her, then we shower together, unconditional love son! I'll wipe that ass too if she asks

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I sometimes eat breakfast in the bathroom while she's dropping bombs and have a conversation with her, then we shower together, unconditional love son! I'll wipe that ass too if she asks
      would u wipe it with ur tongue? now thats unconditional love!

Comment

When I was in my 20's I was quite shallow (I guess). I was with this girl lying in bed watching tv and she let go the tiniest quietist benign fart; a mouse could barely hear it - but I heard it. I told her to get outa my bed and I made her take a shower.

C'mon, have little humility please

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          When I was in my 20's I was quite shallow (I guess). I was with this girl lying in bed watching tv and she let go the tiniest quietist benign fart; a mouse could barely hear it - but I heard it. I told her to get outa my bed and I made her take a shower.

"now that i'm an old man i just jerk off to my wilder posters."

-bostonmod.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

that wasn't to nice of you BG

if you would've just leaned over to her ass and took a sniff you would of realized those types of farts smell like roses

Comment

Farts yes but they're cute and dont stink compare to my atomic farts, and she still wont roll down the windows when i let one go...thats love. Not caught her in the dump act yet tho.

Comment

Really, compared to the near nuclear aftermath of what I could do to the porcelain throne after a night of Del Taco on Taco Tuesday and King Cobra 40's back in my "college days", I'm pretty tolerant of a women I'm with cutting one every now and again.

Just don't crop dust a cracka. All WW1 wood airplane over the trenches and shit.

No need to be sneaky. Just let that ****er go, girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Really, compared to the near nuclear aftermath of what I could do to the porcelain throne after a night of Del Taco on Taco Tuesday and King Cobra 40's back in my "college days", I'm pretty tolerant of a women I'm with cutting one every now and again.

Just don't crop dust a cracka. All WW1 wood airplane over the trenches and shit.

No need to be sneaky. Just let that ****er go, girl.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    "now that i'm an old man i just jerk off to my wilder posters."

-bostonmod.
                    Deontay Wilder has provided more excitement through his fights in the last year than Andre Ward has in his whole amateur and professional combined. Don't ****in hate on Wilder's right hands that detonate

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    that wasn't to nice of you BG

if you would've just leaned over to her ass and took a sniff you would of realized those types of farts smell like roses
                    In my old age, I would probably do just that. Smell and appreciate the stink.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonguy View Post
                      deontay wilder has provided more excitement through his fights in the last year than andre ward has in his whole amateur and professional combined. Don't ****in hate on wilder's right hands that detonate

:qqq::qqq::qqq:

In my old age, i would probably do just that. Smell and appreciate the stink.
                      :word: `

Comment

Working...
                      X