Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio politician not sorry for incredibly racist email

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind racism if it's funny. There's plenty of funny racist stuff at my gym. But this seems like the only people who would think it's funny are stupid, old, racist people who happen to be white and happen to have gone so senile that they think this even makes sense. This makes no sense at all.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        And then Republicans end up wondering why cant they win a presidential election ever again, and no it is not only cause George W was ******ed is cause every time some racist **** goes down is some "older" white republican guy on the news or rush limbaugh saying it on the radio....no amount of marco rubios or token black puppets gonna fix that perception problem.
        These so called racist guys are usually also the guys for lower taxes, smaller govt and Free Market Capitalism and all that good stuff...we will take what we can get until a Gay-minority-female starts running on the same platform. .

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
          I don't mind racism if it's funny. There's plenty of funny racist stuff at my gym. But this seems like the only people who would think it's funny are stupid, old, racist people who happen to be white and happen to have gone so senile that they think this even makes sense. This makes no sense at all.
          But sure it makes sense. It's a parody stereotype of the Minority Democratic base, the same way the other side stereotypes the Tea Party as a bunch of a yahoo's who can't even spell their protest sign right.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            No really funny and incredibly stupid. How do these kind of people become elected officials?
            I'm sure he didnt drop that joke on the campaign trail.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Percenter View Post
              These so called racist guys are usually also the guys for lower taxes, smaller govt and Free Market Capitalism and all that good stuff...we will take what we can get until a Gay-minority-female starts running on the same platform. .

They are not" so called" they are directly quoted on the **** they say those are elected frikking officials from the republican party elected by republicans. The biggest problem the majority of the party has is ignoring that problem even worse have clowns like Limbaugh perpetuating the racist image, and trying to pretend no problems exist as you so eloquently tried to do when the fking thing is obvious.

I don't infer that all republicans are racist that is stupid but all the racist people that do turn up saying racist **** usually are and not just dumb fks from nowhere but elected officials and voters who are "so called" racist also say things like

“The average IQ of immigrants in the United States is substantially lower than that of the white native population, and the difference is likely to persist over several generations.”

“I used to own — my father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 to 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,”

Slavery was good for black people:

“… the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth.”

Slavery was ok, because you should have seen Africa:

African Americans must “understand that even while in the throes of slavery, their lives as Americans are likely much better than they ever would have enjoyed living in sub-Saharan Africa.”

“Knowing what we know today about life on the African continent, would an existence spent in slavery have been any crueler than a life spent in sub-Saharan Africa?”

Black people are ignorant:

“Wouldn’t life for blacks in America today be more enjoyable and successful if they would only learn to appreciate the value of a good education?”

Integration was bad for white people and black people are lazy:

"One of the stated purposes of school integration was to bring black students up to a level close to that of white students. But, to the great disappointment of everyone, the results of this theory worked exactly in reverse of its intended purpose, and instead of black students rising to the educational levels previously attained by white students, the white students dropped to the level of black students. To make matters worse the lack of discipline and ambition of black students soon became shared by their white classmates, and our educational system has been in a steady decline ever since.”

The immigration issue, both legal and illegal… will lead to planned wars or extermination. Although now this seems to be barbaric and uncivilized, it will at some point become as necessary as eating and breathing.”

“American Christians assuming a similar stance as did the citizens of Germany during Hitler’s rise to power.”
              I could literally and unfortunately go on for dayssssssssssss with this quotes and in the end is always a republican and that **** is beyond coincidence levels. And this kind of **** will always drown out your fiscal conservative message if you don't get it under control you will never win an election in a country who stopped being white only club a long time ago. And the gap will only keep getting bigger and showing more in the voting booths in the future.
              Last edited by DannYankee; 01-12-2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post

I could literally and unfortunately go on for dayssssssssssss with this quotes and in the end is always a republican and that **** is beyond coincidence levels. And this kind of **** will always drown out your fiscal conservative message if you don't get it under control you will never win an election in a country who stopped being white only club a long time ago. And the gap will only keep getting bigger and showing more in the voting booths in the future.
                You are getting hung on my "so called"...it wasn't necessary.

Did you just quote the Duck Dynasty in that compilation of yours? Really? What do private citizens have to do with anything? Do you want me to post the ignorance said from "Blacks folks" in all matters political? It would be a long drawn out battle if we go that route. Including public officials from the "Congressional Black Caucus"...like Rep. Mexine Watters.

If these so called racist remarks are the only thing keeping people from voting Republican...then perhaps they need to take a cue from Peter Thiel. A openly gay Billionaire. The Republican Party has nothing for him in terms of a "Gay rights" platform but he votes for them anyway. He is voting with his wallet and his head.

But maybe a lot of the 90% Democratic voting Blacks are voting with their wallet too. Except it's not to keep more from their own wallet but the promise that they will get something for nothing, courtesy of someone else's wallet.

P.S.

I'm sure she can't wait to vote Republican once they stop being so racist.
                Last edited by One_Tycoon; 01-13-2014, 12:20 AM.

Comment

But sure it makes sense. It's a parody stereotype of the Minority Democratic base, the same way the other side stereotypes the Tea Party as a bunch of a yahoo's who can't even spell their protest sign right.

Oh I get it. You're like a character here?

Comment

You are getting hung on my "so called"...it wasn't necessary.

Did you just quote the Duck Dynasty in that compilation of yours? Really? What do private citizens have to do with anything? Do you want me to post the ignorance said from "Blacks folks" in all matters political? It would be a long drawn out battle if we go that route. Including public officials from the "Congressional Black Caucus"...like Rep. Mexine Watters.

If these so called racist remarks are the only thing keeping people from voting Republican...then perhaps they need to take a cue from Peter Thiel. A openly gay Billionaire. The Republican Party has nothing for him in terms of a "Gay rights" platform but he votes for them anyway. He is voting with his wallet and his head.

But maybe a lot of the 90% Democratic voting Blacks are voting with their wallet too. Except it's not to keep more from their own wallet but the promise that they will get something for nothing, courtesy of someone else's wallet.

P.S.

I'm sure she can't wait to vote Republican once they stop being so racist.
                    If you consider direct quotes from dissertation by Jason Richwine, the guy who writes the propaganda b/s for the heritage foundation (all the illegal alien are stupid stuff guy) And if you consider Rep. Jon Hubbard of Jonesboro (Christans will be nazi's and slavery was awesome guy) ?Those are elected or influential people in the party... and i can tell you they are not an isolated incident. You posted a video of people talking **** in the street I quoted people of influence and elected in the republican party by republicans do you not see the difference?! Do you really think in that mind of yours republicans are going to win another presidential race ever being pegged as the racist, anti science, anti immigrants, anti women's rights party? In todays day and age? Hell no that time has passed no amount of gerry manderin will fix that problem in the long run

But if you rather go with "Black people talking **** in the street said this so it excuses everything that elected republicans and influential people in the party do" then good luck with that cause you are just as fkd up as them. Do you have any idea if I put any amount of effort into it how many more quotes even worse than that from way more important people I would find? Wouldn't take me 5 minutes there are literally too many to count. If i followed your game id be posting a video of a KKK member right now talking **** but that is not what the issue is. The issue is the republican party is sick and needs to reinvent itself .
                    Last edited by DannYankee; 01-13-2014, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Apparently....you only responded to the video. That was just a taste. I thought I told you that we would be here all day if I went tit for tat with you on who said what....l.e. The black congressional caucus for starters. But that's a waste of time.

In conclusion...it's not that big of a deal despite the lefts efforts to drum up the anti-woman, anti-mexican, anti-gay/black rhetoric. It's all a clever little strawman distraction from the destructive progressive policies, 17 trillion in debt with no end in sight, Obamacare and a plethora of other anti-Capitalist issues. Save the special pleading fallacies for someone else. Or better yet...take your compilation list down to the NBC headquarters and fill out an application. I'm sure they're dying to have another leftist minority to co-host for that blabbering race baiting idiot Al Sharpton and the rest of their civil rights grievance racket.
                      Last edited by One_Tycoon; 01-13-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X