No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: We Won't Beg Bob Arum To Work With Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Mares is the first ever home-grown champion for Golden Boy, they built him up from scratch. But now that he has hit the big time you want them to just step aside and let Bob Arum reap the benefits?

Why is it so hard for Arum to just co-promote with them?
    Why is it so hard for Arum to just co-promote with them? Go look at the comments oscar made after pacquaio beat his azz..that's more than plenty.

Comment

As Boxing fans we just have to move on. Just like we did with the whole Pac vs May thing we have to move on with this TR vs GBP beef as well. There is just to much drama in boxing. We can't even have the best TR fighters going agains't the best GBP fighters. In a EA boxing video game that's how sad this s**t is.

Comment

These guys can't teel whether it day or night most of the time. Top Rank has the big champion. Arum is willing to pay Golden Balls for the use of their fighter, and also tohave a Golden Balls logo on top of Top Rank's,but as fir actively allowing Golden Balls to actively share the work he doesn't want this. I can't blame, him. Top Rank has made it's name as the best promoting company in the business. They can do itin a way which Oscar cannot repelicate, so why let him in to spoil the promotion.

Top Rank has offered enough to salve Oscar's woulded ego, and he should not stand in the way of his needy fighter earning a high payday. Top Rank pays much better than Golden Balls also........

Comment

As long as bob gets his cash and a lot of it, i don't see why he would object.

Is he really that stubborn? We know it's all about the money.

Comment

why not fights like top rank fighters vs gbp fighters....like a tournament fielding a fighter in each weight division as possible? it will be good for boxing and to the fans as well

Comment

let arum keep acting like a greedy scumbag and it will come biting him in the ass like it has with bradley.....they coudlnt even find an opponent for bradley cause their stable is dry

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                These guys can't teel whether it day or night most of the time. Top Rank has the big champion. Arum is willing to pay Golden Balls for the use of their fighter, and also tohave a Golden Balls logo on top of Top Rank's,but as fir actively allowing Golden Balls to actively share the work he doesn't want this. I can't blame, him. Top Rank has made it's name as the best promoting company in the business. They can do itin a way which Oscar cannot repelicate, so why let him in to spoil the promotion.

Top Rank has offered enough to salve Oscar's woulded ego, and he should not stand in the way of his needy fighter earning a high payday. Top Rank pays much better than Golden Balls also........
                Got off Bob Arum d**k you must be on the payroll. You come on here all the time defending that old fart. Top Rank is no longer the number one boxing power house in the sport anymore GBP has the better fighters now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  Got off Bob Arum d**k you must be on the payroll. You come on here all the time defending that old fart. Top Rank is no longer the number one boxing power house in the sport anymore GBP has the better fighters now.
                  Let the man have his own opinion even if you disagree with it. I disagree with yours but I accept it. You say GBP has better fighters..that's a matter of opinion even if I don't agree with you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                    let arum keep acting like a greedy scumbag and it will come biting him in the ass like it has with bradley.....they coudlnt even find an opponent for bradley cause their stable is dry
                    Apparently something I said got your panties in a twist sucka..

Simply Zyzz "peeleft:

Comment

Nothing I haven't already said over the past few years when it comes to ol Bob....

Comment

Working...
                      X