Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd talkin legacy I wanna see P. Williams vs Floyd next if pac-man doesn't happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    Williams is done with WW. If it happened it'd be at 154, and PBF wouldn't fight him there either.
    paul said he would come back down to 147 for the rite fight!

rite fight = Mayweather

Comment

You damn well know if Floyd fights Williams at 147 and wins that everyone will say, "Paul Williams was weight drained"

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
        You damn well know if Floyd fights Williams at 147 and wins that everyone will say, "Paul Williams was weight drained"
        it doesn't matter people will always complain whoever floyd fiights

Comment

Originally posted by sicklelee View Post
          it doesn't matter people will always complain whoever floyd fiights
          no true..............

Comment

Thats the most competitive,entertaining,fan-friendly match I can see for Floyd next if Pacqauio fight doesn't happen! Floyd talking legacy and belts collecting dust thats the best fight I can see happening other than pacqauio! Looks like Floyd isn't backing down from random-blood test and pacaquio and freddy roach aren't backing down from wat they've been saying!

Williams fights a week after floyd just a lil north of 147 so lets make it!

I still wonder who Floyd would've fought if Berto vs Mosley never got cancelled?
            Floyd jr. is trying to make a legacy, making much money out of suckers who will watch ppv of his fight with Shane, with its late announcement that it is a non- title and the "clear as mud" Olympic-style drug testing.

Comment

Floyd vs. Paul would be this era's Leonard vs. Hearns IMHO. I would seriously think about purchasing tickets for that fight.

Comment

Id be surprised if Williams makes 147 anymore.
                If he did, i wonder how bad the "he was drained" excuses would be if Floyd won.

Comment

Thats the most competitive,entertaining,fan-friendly match I can see for Floyd next if Pacqauio fight doesn't happen! Floyd talking legacy and belts collecting dust thats the best fight I can see happening other than pacqauio! Looks like Floyd isn't backing down from random-blood test and pacaquio and freddy roach aren't backing down from wat they've been saying!

Williams fights a week after floyd just a lil north of 147 so lets make it!

I still wonder who Floyd would've fought if Berto vs Mosley never got cancelled?
                  I'd prefer floyd fight martinez for the 154 and 160 titles.

Comment

Working...
                  X