• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Jennifer and Edwin

Watching this pics,

who would have tought.

Jennifer's family says the violence killed the relationship

Jennifer Valero said goodbye to the ground yesterday morning with bright sunshine. Perhaps his own soul is at peace now with the breath of thousands of people gathered at the funeral which was held at Christ the King Cemetery in El Vigia, Merida State.

"That relationship was hell forever. The ten years that lasted Edwin never left her alone. It was an obsession, that guy even thought that Jennifer had been with his brothers Edward and Louis. "

She was incapable of that, but always was silent at the point of strokes, said Ninfa Finol, aunt of the Jennifer

"How it hurts to see a young life lost as well. Jennifer was happy when I was little, played, talked, was a human being. She left home at fourteen years of age to live with Valero. There we lost her because after that, she did not speak, said nothing and never dared to say that abusive. They were ten years of hell, no love. If you love, do not kill. She fell and buried yesterday. We never recover from this. "

"It was a very polite and friendly girl, full of values. But her life changed when he joined the monster, "said Second Finol, grandfather of Jennifer.

http://www.liderendeportes.com/Notic...=101081&sid=79

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
      Jennifer's family says the violence killed the relationship

Jennifer Valero said goodbye to the ground yesterday morning with bright sunshine. Perhaps his own soul is at peace now with the breath of thousands of people gathered at the funeral which was held at Christ the King Cemetery in El Vigia, Merida State.

"That relationship was hell forever. The ten years that lasted Edwin never left her alone. It was an obsession, that guy even thought that Jennifer had been with his brothers Edward and Louis. "

She was incapable of that, but always was silent at the point of strokes, said Ninfa Finol, aunt of the Jennifer

"How it hurts to see a young life lost as well. Jennifer was happy when I was little, played, talked, was a human being. She left home at fourteen years of age to live with Valero. There we lost her because after that, she did not speak, said nothing and never dared to say that abusive. They were ten years of hell, no love. If you love, do not kill. She fell and buried yesterday. We never recover from this. "

"It was a very polite and friendly girl, full of values. But her life changed when he joined the monster, "said Second Finol, grandfather of Jennifer.

http://www.liderendeportes.com/Notic...=101081&sid=79
      This is why I dont want Valero to rest in peace. Jennifer rest in peace.

Comment

very sad indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          This is why I dont want Valero to rest in peace. Jennifer rest in peace.

That part made me remember the Raging Bull movie, of course La Motta was not like Edwin.

But i believe Edwin was just a very sick person with mental problems and adictions, very jealous and agressive, it was part of his nature.

Maybe Jennifer tried to change him, but oh well.

Comment

Working...
          X