No announcement yet.

Jessica Rabbit or Holli Would

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Rabbit or Holli Would

Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" or Holli Would from "Cool World"?

Roger Rabbit was clearly the better film. Brad Pitt himself couldn't save Cool World from it's awfulness. Both films came out a few years apart from each other; both being similarly styled (animation/live-action).

Holli Would

Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit
    92.31%
    Holli Would
    7.69%

i lost my virginity to a girl who looked just like jessica rabbit REAL TALK.

normally she had blonde high lights but the night we hooked up she dyed her hair red and she had big freakin firm D cups. crazy booty galore. long legs, and she rode like crazy style. they say its never like your first time and for me it never was. damn i miss that girl. wonder if she still bangin fine today?

Comment

LMAO when i was a kid i used to have erections when i was watching Jessica Rabbit moving her ****. I decide to pick Jessica Rabbit but Holli Would is the one i would ****, blond hoe with her big boobs and sexy boots. (No wacko).

Comment

Rabbit. Her voice was enough.

Although id rather do Kim Basinger than Kathleen Turner.

Comment

Holli Would is not bad but I like Jessica Rabbit more. She likes men who make her laugh

Comment

Jessica Rabbitt.

Comment

Working...
            X