Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Khan. Not nearly as bad as Floyd-JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh GAWD. Another long New England-graph babbling about power and chin.

I tell him his boxing knowledge is limited to speed, power and chin and what does he do? Bring up speed, power and chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      Oh GAWD. Another long New England-graph babbling about power and chin.

I tell him his boxing knowledge is limited to speed, power and chin and what does he do? Bring up speed, power and chin.

you acting like power and offense isn't a dimension in boxing is absolutely absurd. it can't be more obviously a dynamic in floyd's game that is missing. since his stippage of sharmba mitchell floyd stopped ricky hatton, and victor ortiz controversially. that's over around 10 years, usually fighting twice each year. that you can't see how that supports the idea that a fighter is one dimensional in the context of boxing history and all time great welterweights is not worth my time.

why do you have an issue with a long paragraph WHEN YOUY F#CKING ASKED FOR IT ?!?

i don't know why i waste part of a saturday like this. i do have better things to do.

and of course, no rounds showing me where floyd walked canelo down, which is what the thread you keep bringin up was about. if he did walk canelo down you'd have posted them by now. i even went through the fight and did it for you . coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        blah blah blah
        dude is a typing machine.

I've addressed you already in this thread and in more detail in the previous thread. You just choose to ignore the posts and continue to babble about the same ****.

Comment

• Is it just me or is New England's posts extremely hard to read?

Forget the fact that his spelling and punctuality is elementary level, but I'm actually talking about his sentences being incoherent?

I have to re-read paragraph upon paragraph several times just to understand what he's saying. It's almost like reading a failed mockery attempt of Old English or Shakespeare . That's not even counting when I'm trying to piece together the misspelled words and make sense of what he was trying to say.

It's just awful which is why I glance over his posts and skip them. But then I have to circle back and try to read them anyway or else I'll be left out on to what's going on in the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            Oh GAWD. Another long New England-graph babbling about power and chin.

Compare Floyd's lack of KOs in his 4th weight division to some naturally bigger ATGs that started out at, or nearer that weight division. That seems extremely logical.

Lets ignore rough fights vs Chavez and Emanuel Augustus were Floyd has had to force the stoppage. Or Whitaker/Hurtado. Yeah. One dimensional.

I'm just surprised he hasn't brought Ward vs Froch into this conversation somehow. That's the only other thing he knows about.
            Last edited by b00g13man; 02-06-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Is it just me or is New England's posts extremely hard to read?

Forget the fact that his spelling and punctuality is elementary level, but I'm actually talking about his sentences being incoherent?

I have to re-read paragraph upon paragraph several times just to understand what he's saying. It's almost like reading a failed mockery attempt of Old English or Shakespeare . That's not even counting when I'm trying to piece together the misspelled words and make sense of what he was trying to say.

It's just awful which is why I glance over his posts and skip them. But then I have to circle back and try to read them anyway or else I'll be left out on to what's going on in the thread.
              This is where you're going wrong. It'll just be him writing an emotional thesis about something completely off topic.

Comment

• It's like having a choice between fried S#!t or baked $#!t.

Comment

you acting like power and offense isn't a dimension in boxing is absolutely absurd. it can't be more obviously a dynamic in floyd's game that is missing. since his stippage of sharmba mitchell floyd stopped ricky hatton, and victor ortiz controversially. that's over around 10 years, usually fighting twice each year. that you can't see how that supports the idea that a fighter is one dimensional in the context of boxing history and all time great welterweights is not worth my time.

why do you have an issue with a long paragraph WHEN YOUY F#CKING ASKED FOR IT ?!?

i don't know why i waste part of a saturday like this. i do have better things to do.

and of course, no rounds showing me where floyd walked canelo down, which is what the thread you keep bringin up was about. if he did walk canelo down you'd have posted them by now. i even went through the fight and did it for you . coward.
                  Chin, speed, power...neither of them lacked in that department so there is no need to talk about that.

It's a ridiculous thing to say one dimensional when the two can fight from all ranges, on the inside, mid range, back foot, against the ropes, had every single punch in their arsenal and can defend very well.

You picked two of the most well rounded fighters to lace up a pair of gloves and said they were one dimensional, that's insane man.

Comment

the insults are not the point of the thread. calling him childish was not the point of the post. calling out that he was saying i was "on his dick" about something monumentally stuypid, which deserved correcting, was the point of the thread. to focus was not that his rhetoric was childish. it's that his evaluation of the boxing was off. was critiquing content, not style. that's clear if you read more than one post in the thread.

he said floyd mayweather walked canelo down. it was a monumentally stupid comment, and shows a complete lack of what's going on in a boxin gmathc

collegedoe

what'd i do to intimidate you, anwyay? a lot of these guys don't liek that i'm educated, successful, etc, because they aren't. you're bringing in a lot of baggage, brih. drumming not paying the bills or something? didn't expect it from you. i thought they educated you aussies for free
                    Wow...Way to prove my point. Mate, I couldnt give a rats about your education (definitely not free by the way, if only it were), been there done that, I don't need to one up you there as I don't feel the need to point that out to everyone and their dog like you. Don't even know what you do or care anyway. Education and success definitely do not maketh the man.

And frankly, what some random person on the internet who i'll never meet thinks of my success, education and life achievements so far means literally nothing. You wouldn't have the foggiest what any of it means anyway. My success shows in the people I play with, and their respect, and the living I make from it, providing for my family and their happiness, not some random guy on the internet that can't stop bringing his own up every chance he gets. I come here for boxing, not useless gloating to people I dont know about stuff they likely care nothing about.

Intimidation? Jesus, we're going there are we? Urghhh...we're on the internet mate. It's a ****ing internet boxing forum. It's just a message board. You're in a different country for christ sake, behind a computer screen. Intimidation...I like that.

The insults might not have been the point of the whole thread and the whole argument, but you made them and they were the point of the posts that I quoted and highlighted, otherwise...ready...you wouldn't have put them in there. Pretty simple.

Baggage eh...pot, kettle...etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Is it just me or is New England's posts extremely hard to read?

Lol @ "paragraph upon paragraph"

You have to have knowledge of a topic to be able to write coherently about it. For example, if you don't know what one-dimensional means, how can you write a thesis on why a certain boxer is one dimensionsial? That's why you probably can't understand what he's saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X