Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do most attractive white women want in the bedroom? A white guy or a black guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Like Shane Mosley?

That Asian gold digging ex-wife really cleaned him out.
    I could have hooked him up with mind blowing Asian beauties. Look at nick Cage, I wouldn't pound his wife with someone else's' dong. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lennon chose that hideous Yoko Ono. One Mandy's garbage is another man's treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I could have hooked him up with mind blowing Asian beauties. Look at nick Cage, I wouldn't pound his wife with someone else's' dong. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lennon chose that hideous Yoko Ono. One Mandy's garbage is another man's treasure.
      Yeah, most celebs who marry Asians pick ugly ones somehow. That's what I don't get about my boy Nic Cage, he had two very attractive ex-wives in Lisa Marie Presley (prime, she didn't age well at all) and Patricia Arquette (:wank.

So you know Cage has good taste (when it comes to his own race), but I guess that just proves that some men like him just have an exotic Asian fetish that makes even below average women sexy in their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        There is one persisting trait ive noticed in asian women that makes them my favorite, i dont want to give it away but i think it's something everyone who's had yellow fever knows about lol
        They ****ing hate all non asian minorities and are sometimes even racist against themselves?

I used to mess with this Asian girl and we were talking about what our kids might look like. She was saying they'd look mostly like me, and I was like "Totally possible that they just come out looking Asian and not really white at all."

This ***** literally started crying.

Comment

Like Shane Mosley?

That Asian gold digging ex-wife really cleaned him out.
          Go back to your Bill Dautrive persona. He's one of my favorite characters of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            They ****ing hate all non asian minorities and are sometimes even racist against themselves?

I used to mess with this Asian girl and we were talking about what our kids might look like. She was saying they'd look mostly like me, and I was like "Totally possible that they just come out looking Asian and not really white at all."

xD

small hole?

Comment

AlexKid reminds me of me a few years ago, before I overcame my fear of black people.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

holy **** I need to browse the lounge more often lmfao

Comment

Another one of AlexKid's magnificent threads!

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalev #1 View Post
                    Another one of AlexKid's magnificent threads!

hahaha
                    xD

Cheers brother!

These thread answers are awesome!

Comment

subconscious penis envy is the undertone to these types of threads.
                      the vast majority of black men 88% date & marry black womben most black men i've EVER come across who deal with white guls is bc THEY say they suck dick real good and they actually like to do it and they freaks and you can do whatever you want to them bc they submissive compared to black womben
                      i NEVER have & NEVER will deal with a white gul sexually or intimately they try to approach me at the gym i go to ALL the time and i turn them down dont want em to be real

Comment

Working...
                      X