Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well sonny you and juggy and elroid can debate yourself's blue!
    If you think you know more about boxing than me thats your opinion and your welcomed to it! I don't give a damn if your qualified to write articles on the sport or preach from the corner.
    But I'll bet any amount that the three of you knuckleheads aren't going to be opening up a boxing gym in the near or far future. Because when it comes to teaching, producing and being successful in the sport I have and you haven't!

Good luck in YOUR occupation I did pretty well in mine.

Why not just ignore any of posts and you won't get so butt hurt!

Have a nice day sonny
    Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
      If Eddie Chummiskey is your godfather that makes you at least 39 years old, thats half of your life almost....think about that next time you want to argue on the internet.
      Im 41 DOPEY! Half my life ? You'll look older than me in about 10 years give or take .....let me know when you can clear a mile in 4: 15 ,bench 300 plus and not decline on any physical attributes at even 30 .....
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-29-2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Hey juggynutz..everyone knows what your about and no one CARES!
        Your a liar a punk and a nobody and its far past time to turn you off!
        Whatever your daddy, uncle, guru, cousin, second cousin did is all well and good, what the hell did YOU do Gobber?
        I just provided a very small glimpse at my past time in boxing.
        It showed I was an Olympic Team coach and Region 1 coach. I was a state chairman, I trained state, regional and national champions.

If you'd like to see professional world championship articles all you have to do is put up your membership here!!! I know you won't because this place is ALL you have, your a Disney Story Teller, a Fantasy Fool who is aliened with a total jackazz and everyone here knows it now!

Bye baby boy hopefully you'll grow up and give people a chance to engage you. Right now your looked at as a pathetic immature child!

You've owned, again!

Ray
        The rest may look at you like a grand wizard over kid articles ,your nothing but the village idiot to me , and we BOTH know that and no amount of articles will change that!!
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-29-2016, 05:29 PM.

Comment

juggy try to understand this......

No One cares what You Think! You've been proven to be a LIAR on here many many times! Theres no retracting it juggy, you can apologize to the forum members about your fairy tales and then apologize to me for your comments about my non involvement! You were proven wrong, accept it!

Now go away, you bore me and I don't like LIARS!

nite boys and girls (juggy)

Ray

Comment

No One cares what You Think! You've been proven to be a LIAR on here many many times! Theres no retracting it juggy, you can apologize to the forum members about your fairy tales and then apologize to me for your comments about my non involvement! You were proven wrong, accept it!

Ray

just rise above it, homie. i know we've had beef in the past, and i'll still meet you out on the cobbles for a straightener [ ,] but you're a good poster and you've clearly got a lot to offer the forum based on your experience as a teacher, coach, and administrator of a top flight gym. you should just ignore these guys. you've "won" this little skirmish with them. the forum are the officials, and you won this one by late round knockout. didn't even need the judges. ray's still got some pop!

they didnt' believe you when you said you were you who said you were, and then you dropped irrefutable proof that you were a significant player in pro and amateur boxing. you win.

just ignore these guys. they're pathetic. talk boxing with the rest of us and make some friends.

Comment

Ray
              Ray your a fool and anyone with actual credibility wont fall for the dumb antics on here in of how much more you know than they dont ...you can use the word LIAR all you like,my post stands as is............ the only thing you would receive from me is a size 10 you know where.

P.S... any bafoon or guy with no arms can run a gym or DELi for that matter......think about it! and ray that guy doing the book on those sparring matches is waiting for you to tell him about the Tyson /Lewis fight...you were at ring side remember?
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-29-2016, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I think this thread has served its purpose.

Thanks again for sharing Ray.

Comment

Working...
                X