Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gayemaker to star in some ****ty cheap reality TV show...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gayemaker to star in some ****ty cheap reality TV show...

... "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!" It's from the UK, but filmed in Australia, where celebrities have to do stuff like eat kangaroo balls, and the winner gets voted by the public, etc. Haye's said he'll put in an effort for the first six shows, but then just gas out and blame his toe.

The other "celebrities" are: Ashley Roberts from the *****cat Dolls, MP Nadine Dorries (who the **** is that?), Colin Baker, a fat **** who used to play Doctor Who years ago, Brian Conley (actor/comedian, he's MOR but okay), Hugo Taylor (someone who's only famous for being in a reality show in the first place), Charlie Brooks/Helen Flanagan (two soap stars, both girls despite the first name, and I'd **** them both. I hope they fist each other), Linda Robson (MOR sitcom actress) and Eric Bristow (a darts player so fat he weighs almost as much as the average Yank's thigh).

The very first series had Nigel Benn in it, and was a classic, so I'll watch this piece of **** and hate myself for it. Haye doesn't even look a dish in that pic.

Comment

that's the show where they have to eat ****roaches n shi t

Comment

he should **** helen flannigan and then do a johnny rotten

Comment

I figure any moments involved Helen Flanagan standing around in a bra the only thing worth seeing, and that'll be all over the media immediately afterwards anyway, so I don't think I'll bother watching the show.

It's a bit sad really. Haye is already rich, maybe he wants to build to becoming a TV presenter or something but it's far more often a show for those on the way down than those on the way up.

Comment

haye is such a bell-end.

Comment

90 minutes to go...

Comment

Joe Bugner (heavyweight champ) was on this show in '09 too

Comment

Oh yeah, I didn't watch that one.

These first episodes are boring, aren't they? I don't give a **** how they get to the jungle, I just wanna see em argue. Flanagan's **** look nice though.

Comment

I hope he does one of those challenges where you have to lie down and they drop various insects/reptiles on you from the ceiling without you knowing what's coming beforehand, and I hope that the last thing to be dropped on him is Danny Green, arse first.

Comment

Working...
                    X