Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wii

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont have a Wii myself, but i whent over a mates house today and he had just got one for christmas, and i must say im very impressed, never really liked nintendo but i think after playing it my next console will be the Nintendo Wii for sure.

And its really cool how its more pyhsical to use rather then just sitting in a chair with controller in your hand, you actually have to perform all the movements, they really did make it unique with the virtual controller, rather then just having better graphics like the ps3 and xbox 360..

I really only played the boxing which was pretty cool, was amazing how it did exactly what your hand movements were, and body motions.. i can just imagine how crazy it would be having fight night for the Wii, fighting for belts and training/sparring would be awsome.

Comment

Played wii for the first time last night and nintendo hit the jackpot with this..
      i'm an older guy and though wii is directed to a younger audience i just coudnlt get enough.. great party thing and my 6yr old nephew was undisputed champ in bowling, great times lastnight.. for $300 deffinatly cnat go wronng.. every fat kid should have htis system... I actual;ly woke up sore today frome the boxing game....

From what i undersand the controoller/nunchick acts as a memory card as well.. think i'm gonna get one.
      Last edited by LHWchamp5; 12-26-2006, 12:52 PM.

Comment

ive got a wii, in fact im typing from it right now as im browsin this site from my wii. gettin a wii is the best decision ive made, its got great games and the controller adds to the gameplay. pick one up if you can, believe the hype.

Comment

Im stuck on Zelda trying to catch a fish. Its a pain in the ass.

Comment

I've heard that the Wii controllers aren't as sensitive as people had hoped.

Comment

Ive heard Wii is fun and a nice change, but its not even comparable to 360.

Comment

the 360 is probably better right now. The Wii needs more games.

Comment

Working...
                X