Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socom 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we should get a BoxingScene Clan going.....

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+
      we should get a BoxingScene Clan going.....

I think you and I are the only ones that play. I been playing with the same people since socom I and II. I'll be playing more during the winter, because it gets so ****ing cold, so I'll be cleaninig up the roster. Some of the new guys dont play and dont know anyone on the clan. so i'll delete them. we try to keep the roster at a point where everyone knows someone on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
        I think you and I are the only ones that play. I been playing with the same people since socom I and II. I'll be playing more during the winter, because it gets so ****ing cold, so I'll be cleaninig up the roster. Some of the new guys dont play and dont know anyone on the clan. so i'll delete them. we try to keep the roster at a point where everyone knows someone on the roster.
        Where you on a clan called God in Socom II with the tag (^)? They always played foxhunt and had guys names like...God'sHand, God'sSniper, God'sRedemtion..etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body
          Where you on a clan called God in Socom II with the tag (^)? They always played foxhunt and had guys names like...God'sHand, God'sSniper, God'sRedemtion..etc.

No, that wasnt me, they must have been popular, I've been asked that a lot.

Comment

No, that wasnt me, they must have been popular, I've been asked that a lot.
            Yeah, they were. I was in TKO a top 3 Foxhunt clan and argueably #1 foxhunt clan although Mr finished up stronger than we did at the end (partially due to many long time members leaving clan).

Anyway we went a couple of years undefeated at foxhunt in clan battles. and God's Clan was right up there as a top #3 clan.

Comment

when are we getting some clan wars???

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+
                when are we getting some clan wars???

Usually when it starts getting cold out, more people from the clan are online.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                  Usually when it starts getting cold out, more people from the clan are online.
                  lets play man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
                    lets play man!!!
                    I'll probably play tomorrow night, around 9:30 pm

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                      I'll probably play tomorrow night, around 9:30 pm
                      new sn

BloodHound1018

drop me an invite

Comment